India dangerous country for women

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by billybob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

India is 4th most dangerous country for women, based on female infanticides, foeticides and women traffiking.

2. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Its soo sad to hear this.:hide:

China unlike India even though ranks 1st in popln, has negligeble crime rate!!!:rant
    Here couples can have only one child (girl or boy) legally if anyone has more than one child they will be fined heavily. Im a working women and live in city outsirts, usually i walk back to home from office by around 7:30 or 8 in evening but never i have noticed any man misbehaving with me. The metros here are crowded to fullest but we never notice any man taking advantage and brushing across womens in metro's.

I donno when we Indians will grow up our neighbouring countries are growing so fast and we are involved in such stupid things of female infanticides, foeticides and women traffiking.:bonk

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    this is really shameful for our country where saying goes like God is there women is worshipped where. But most of the shameful things to women happen in our country its not only about young girls or unborn female foetus even older women are not safe. China is first in population but they have high rate of foetus killing as in india everyone want to have male child. Currently sex ratio in china female: male is 880:1000 something like this not exactly. When we say about safety in china really noone cares for the girls virginity most of the married couples had other partners before marriage. So sex is not very reserved thing like in india. Post marital sex affair is not at all a problem.. yes wives they go against it but other women happily serves herself to other men.. so there is no chance to force anyone just for physical relationship. Rest other thing prostitution is done openly. We cant compare china to india or any other country with western culture.

Padma

4. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Probably we should not bother about virginity in this age when girls are getting married in their 20s and 30s this may be one of the reason why parents do not want to have girls.

5. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

Hmmmmmmm I am extremely disappointed, i expected India to be at top in the list not at No 4 position.

6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hey Billybob,

what u said is correct in this age talking about virginity is not the so important but still india is not that forward that girls lose virginity in high school itself whereas in china before graduation all girls have lost viginity. Still Indian girls are not so open and are not allowed to do so. Virginity is not the reason why parents dont want a girl child. Most of the families want a male child who can carry on their family name, i hope u understand.

7. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Please let us know the names of the top three ranking countries too.

8. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

So sad to hear this....

9. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

ranking is as follows

1. Afghanistan
    2. Democratic Republic of Congo
    3. Pakistan
    4. India
    5. Somalia

10. SallyR