Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amrita D Gupta

Amrita D Gupta New IL'ite

Re: Tips on writing "Who am I?"

Hi IndusLadies,

I am your new member.
    Let me get down to business right away and introduce myself.

I was born in Patna (the capital city of a state called Bihar in India). I was educated at St.Joseph's Convent High School and later completed my post-graduation in Political Science. That was some primitive years ago in 1989.

I am presently working with an organization in Pune ( State of Maharashtra). I have also stayed in Kolkata and Delhi in my earlier organization.

I am in the service industry and as luck would have it I have always worked with the species called Man. Wherever I have been posted I was the only woman in my department. Whether that has made me a qualified person to speak about them is another story and will be taken up separately.

I am single and decidely so. I just used my Universal Adult Suffrage to vote for a single life. I live with my sister and mother in Pune.

In short I am a person who simply loves 'love' and hates ' hate'. If that's not enough I read a lot, care a lot and live a lot.

Luv u......Amrita

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Amrita,

Welcome aboard. Your intro was quite interesting. And we at IL always love a person who loves love and hates hate. So we welcome you with both hands.

That is quite fascinating. We are eagerly waiting for that "another story"

I am sridhar aka varalotti one of the very few men around here. I am an accountant during the day and a writer during the night.

First make yourself comfortable in this new, spacious, beautiful home. We'll talk things later.

Once again welcome aboard, Amrita.

regards,

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I?

hello bindu
    Welcome to this wonderful site. Hope you will enjoy here please write more about you. looking forward for your posts.

4. Arunarc

Hello Kanaka
    Wel come to IL. It is nice to know about your inlaws. There are many Music and Religous topics goes on here. please visit them and enjoy and please put in your experiences here for us to enjoy. Hope you will find this site enjoyable. This is a very friendly site and discuss on many topics. Enjoy your stay.

5. Arunarc

Hello Poonam
    Welcome to IL.
    Love to your sweet little kids. God help you in fulfilling your dreams. It is indeed a beautiful dream. Do share your hobbies here and your experiences about travelling and music. Enjoy your stay dear.

6. Arunarc

Hell Malini
    Welcome to IL How are you enjoy the winter in UK??
    Hope you will meet people of your interest and enjoy your stay.
    Looking forward for your contribution. There is a site for your hobbies hope you will enjoy there and get something to learn from there. Visit hobbies and craft forum, it will be of your interest.

7. Arunarc

Hello Amrita
    You are already welcomed by our great writter of this site.
    It was nice to know about your work. Looking forward to read your experiences about these species called man:-D.
    Enjoy your stay and hope you will enjoy the writtings written by very good writter here.

8. gayathri_vj

gayathri_vj New IL'ite

Hi to everyone

Hi to all,
    I am gayathri.i am married and have one son called eshwar who is 3.5yrs old.I am basically from chennai born&brought up and also did my bachelor's(bank mgmt)and master's(financial mgmt) in chennai.Currently living in USA in boston,Ma with my husband and son.I have been married for 5 yrs and living here for 5 yrs.i am a full time home maker.
    I am willing to work from home like data entry job,but didn't get any so far and i like to cook a lot and try new recipes.willing to meet more friends thru IL.i have been reading the blog's for quite sometime,i really thank u people for helping out.

9. RPSharma

RPSharma New IL'ite

Hello Friends I am 68 years old ex Indian Army Person. I belong to district Ludhiana in Punjab. I am married. Of my two sons, I am currently living with the younger one in Charlotte, NC.The elder lives in Toronto whom we hope to meet very soon. I am interested in photography and I love to read history. I happened to come across a few very fascinating pictures of India and Indians hundred years before on the internet. In an attempt to see more such pictures I came across Indus Ladies.com. which required registration . I have yet to find out if this comes in handy to my interests. I confess I have no other motive in my mind. With regards to every one. Thanks. RP Shama I

10. mahi vai

mahi vai New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm an Indian girl in my 20's born in Canada and living in Alberta. I'm not married yet but maybe will think about that when I've gotten a bit farther in reaching my life ambitions!

Great to meet all of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.