Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarikasawant

sarikasawant New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hello everyone,

I am Sarika Sawant and I'm 21. I've just completed my graduation (B Com) and am working with a media company (Fresh TV) as an accountant. Apart from the usual number crunching it's good to be around people who are always either trying to write something new or come up with a radical idea or improvise something that has already been done.

My hobbies include cooking, singing, listening to music (the music system is constantly on in our office and I've heard more music in the past few months than I had heard before I joined here)

Anyway, I hope to enrich my life with some good experiences here. And also find some people who might enjoy watching television and tv series and write.

That's all folks!
    Sarika

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  2. monuamber

monuamber New IL'ite

Hi!!!

Dear all:

I am the new member of the indusladies forum.I am teacher and also selling various things on eBay India like paintings , indian jewellery and apparels .

Thank you

promila sharma

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  3. ChhayaaN

ChhayaaN New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    I am chhayaa from HYDERABAD.My daughter reffered me to this site.Hence I hve joined.WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY SANKRANTHI/PONGAL .

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Priya,

Welcome to IL. Do tell us more about yourself and your interests. And we hope you take active part in the forums.
    Vandhana

Dear Ramamani,

Welcome to IL. Yes this is a nice site to share all your feelings and unload your emotional burdens when you are low. There are plenty of listening ears and Soothing souls. Do let us know how we can be of help to you.

Vandhana

Hi DWA,
    Welcome, yes we do have a a few very active male members here and we hope you become one of them too. Do let us know more about yourself.

Vandhana

Hi Sarika,

Very nice to read about you. And nice of yout to offer to help ladies working from home. Please post a separate message in the Mumbai forum , and also keep in mind not to post any contact information in the post. Ask the interested ladies to Private message you. I think Music is a great motivator and we do tend to get a lot more done while listening to music.
    Welcome to Il once again and hope to see you active in all the forums.

Vandhana

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  5. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi Promila,

Nice to read about you and looks like you are into home based business too. Am sure you have a lot of tips to offer . Please to look into the Women Entrpreneurs forums and also share your valuable tips with all .
    Hope to see you around more.
    Vandhana

Helo Chayaa,

Wishing you aHappy Snakranti too. welcome to IL and i hope you be active here soon. Do tell us more about yourself.

Vandhana

6. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    I am Tejeswini. I am from Karnataka, settled in Chennai. I am married and I have a two year old daughter. My husband works as a GM for a Bangalore based company.
    I work with a private company in T Nagar. My parents are at Ayanavaram and my in laws are in Bangalore. That must make all mothers wonder who takes care of my kid. Well I have a maid, and not so happy about it :-(.
    Life goes on this way and I have no complaints.
    Please feel free to contact me on any issues/questions. I will also be asking quite a few things here.

Thanks a lot for letting me in!!!

Teju

7. gurmeet

gurmeet New IL'ite

hi
    I hope i am in the correct area to post
    I am new and just looking for some friends
    I live in Brampton and have 3 kids
    my inlaws live with us
    have been married for almost 18 years
    grew up in toronto area and currently we own two retail stores
    my kids are two girls 15 and 13 and my son is 7
    my daughter is born on feb 29th and this year is big for her with sweet sixteen coming up, she want a big party

hope to get to know some people

gurmeet

8. radhikarani

radhikarani New IL'ite

9. chakra

chakra New IL'ite

Hello everyone!

I am Chakra..living in Dallas, TX. I've been married for 10 years now. I have 2 blessings an 8 year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl.

I love to make friends. Right now, I am a stay-at-home mom but soon to take up a career. I believe in God(any faith). Saw this website and overwhelmed to look at how members reach out to each other. I couldnt wait to join and hence I am here.

Nice to meet you all!
    Chakra.
    :cheers

10. vellingiri

vellingiri New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

I am Vellingiri from Coimbatore.Born and brought up in Coimbatore.Completed my Bsc here and entered in business immediately.
    Right now doing REAL ESTATE business and serving many NRI peoples to invest here and earning commission and their wishes.
    Married and living with a male child in the city.
    Please feel free to contact me for your quiries.
    Regards
    Vellingiri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.