Candle Selling Opportunity in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by shaishav, Aug 12, 2011.

1. shaishav

shaishav Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for housewives who are interested in selling candles by putting up stalls in various corporates and apartments. Entry into apartments and big corporates will be facilitated by us. We have access to various apartments with 25,000 flats and corporates with total employee strength of more than 4 lakhs.

Business will be fairly distributed among the selected distributors to make sure each distributor makes enough money.

Good profit margin provided. Huge potential for diwali as our candles are easy to handle as compared to clay diyas and absolutely hassle free.

Potential of earning 40 - 50 thousand Rupees by diwali.

Please reply on this thread if interested.

Regards,

Shaishav

2. Rinkugupta

Rinkugupta New IL'ite

Dear Shaishav,

Did you get any interested candidates? How did the business go during Diwali? I am assuming this is an ongoing business so you might need someone now or atleast for next Diwali. With that spirit, I am asking some clarifying questions.

So, you will put candidates in touch with apartment and corporate contacts. Then the candidate needs to co-ordinate with them to setup shops and sell the candles?

How does the candidate get paid? On every product sold? Do they get compensated for time spent co-ordinating and setting up the shop?

How does inventory work? You will ship candles ahead of time before the event? Should the candidate pay for those upfront or after selling. What happens to unsold candles?

Rinku