1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone needs Dental advice - Please post ur problems

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by hema_gladston, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am now 26 Years old.
    I have been noticing that I have wisdom teeth growing on my upper jaw.
    The problem is the teeth on the left side seems to be stuck in or it may take some time to come out of the skin and the teeth on the right side has come out but it facing outward meaning the side which should be touching the lower teeth is touching the inside of my cheek, I hope i have explained it in understandable manner.
    now I guess the left wisdom teeth is also gonna come out in side ways if ever it comes out . .

Kindly suggest if it is normal or should I go see a doctor for this will this have any side effect in future.
    currently there is no pain just that cleaning is big problem ..

Thank you.
    Viks

2. deepasahana

deepasahana Bronze IL'ite

hi preethy,

how to get rid of cavities for both adults and kids?

my kid is 5 yr 5 months ..very frequently she gets cavity and we go to dentist for filling.she use to brush twice a day.whenever she eat chocalate she gargle her mouth immediately.now as per doctor advise giving calcium supplements.

jus provide us some guidelines for cavity

thnks
    deepa

3. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi Hema,

i have a problem in opening mouth. Recently i have noticed that while opening a mouth i got a sound, like click sound and i went to doctor he asked to me to take xray and scan and finally he told that i have a problem in the joints near mouth tat comes because of teeth structure and tension, this is wat he told . he told to use splinting for teeth at night alone and the charge is 20k . please let me know wheter this is curable and will it be more painful at night and also whether it affects pregnancy

thanks in advance my dear friend

lavanya

4. bharathimurugan

bharathimurugan New IL'ite

Hi Hema and Preethi,

This thread looks good ,
    Both are doing very good job,

I need advice .,
    all of sudden for the past 1 week , my lower teeths( front side( 4 teeths) are so sensitive , so i went to doctor -- he checked and tell me that -- the 4 teeths are depleted severely ( no strengths seems to be there) , we will provide you one rubber type cover which you should put daily while going to sleep ( for life long)- to avoid further depletion and will apply some paste for those teeths you should keep it for 15 mts so it will reduce the sensitiveness and ask me to use sensodine paste of any brand daily twice.

by hearing all these i really shocked, , till date i never went to dental doctor for any problem., i won't bite the teeths that much..
    it seems to be life long issue , now i am 30yrs old....i am living in chennai
    ( i have 6 yrs old boy and 7 moths old kid)

I need advice hear -- is that much serious.,
    we need to use this rubber type cap daily for life long....
    we can't improve the enamel in the teeths?
    We can't improve the strengthens of teeth?
    what kind of paste should i use and also need to know the tooth brush type?
    what are the food items we need to follow to cure this naturally...

cheers,
    Bharathi Murugan.

5. sekhar194204

sekhar194204 New IL'ite

Two of teeth is with plaque and hence looks yellowish, can you please get the advice to treat them. And would like to know what is the best tooth past to have good or healthy teeth.

6. shobaramesh

shobaramesh New IL'ite

Hi Hema

I had bleeding gums and also pain while chewing food. I consulted a dentist and he told me that i had receding gums and that two teeth were shaking. He cleaned my teeth and prescribed a gel (Dentakind) which i am appliny on my gums daily in night after brushing. Bleeding stopped within two days but still the pain and shaking of the teeth have stopped. Can you please suggest me as to what can be done to arrest the shake and pain.

regards
    shoba

7. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

hi hema,

Really it a great job, helping the people who are really looking for some advise before they visit denist. I should really appreciate your time and patience in helping the society in your capacity..

I too have a problem with my gums, I have bleeding everytime i brush in the mornings, this is from quite longtime, I have used many medicines, gels and mouthwashes but no result... It it will subside for a short period but again the same thing.. can your husband can give me some advice.

8. shisuram

shisuram New IL'ite

Thank You Mrs.Hema. Is there any remedy for mouth ulcers,? My daughter keeps getting it. What are the reasons for getting mouth ulcers?

Regards,
    Sujatha Ramji

9. shaliniv

shaliniv New IL'ite

Hi,

Off late my getting slight swelling in my gum for lower teeth. I am using pepsodent gum care toothpaste but is there some medicine i can take for the same. Though its not paining but slight irritation is there. Gums also bleed sometimes.

Thanks

Shalini Venkatesh

10. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hello Hema,
    Off late, my 3 year old daughter has been biting her teeth at night while sleeping 3- 5 times. Is this something to worry about? Please advise.

Thanks