want to work from home and earn money

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by smilemoon, Jan 9, 2012.

1. smilemoon

smilemoon Senior IL'ite

hi frends,

i am a m.com post graduate, but not allowed to work outside in laws restriction,even i accepted it. but as days goes on i feel very low abt my esteem and low self confidence. so i have thought of working from home, can u pls help me in finding right job .... where i can make use of my free time.

earlier when i was in clg i heard abt stock trading
    have any one come across it.
    pls frend some one help me out

waiting for a better future

2. gothaiganan

gothaiganan Bronze IL'ite

Hi! It's good that you have thought of working from home which I personally feel is a great option for women...as women, we have to juggle between work and housework and work from home jobs give the best balance! Look through freelance work sites and get registered and look for things that interest you. Focus on providing a low rate till you build a reputation. Importantly remember that you NEVER have to pay for work at home jobs - just like conventional jobs, they should be free! visit Freelancer.com - Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online and Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | Monster.com which are popular sites. Good luck and once you start making some money send me some too ;) hahaha

3. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

hi smilemoon,

im working from home.earning 1.5-2.5k/month.just now i have started.see my thread in Indian Women Entrepreneurs as FMCG-DIRECT SELLING BUSINESS.

4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

You can take up online tutions. I have heard they pay very well. You can take up assignments too which many people do for their project and all just browse and find out.

5. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

Hi!

I am working through mylot. It is legit and I have already received payment from it once.

It requires you to do small jobs like writing articles, posting ads, commenting on blogs/videos etc,
    Also referral system is there. Check it out. Please go through my referral id. My referral id is:myLot

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Please let me know some idea even i want to work from home