Love Is Blind

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by imran5001, Dec 21, 2011.

1. imran5001

imran5001 Senior IL'ite

A long time ago, before the world was created and humans set foot on it, God had put all the human "qualities" in a separate room. Since all the qualities were bored they decided to play hide & seek.

"Madness" was one of the qualities and he shouted: "I want to count, I want to count!" And since nobody was crazy enough to want to seek "Madness", all the other qualities agreed. So "Madness" leaned against a tree and started to count:

One, two, three…" As "Madness" counted, the qualities went hiding. "reason" hid in a pile of garbage.. "Lie " said that it would hide under a stone, but hid at the bottom of the lake. And Madness continued to count "… seventy nine, eighty, eighty one…" By this time, all the qualities were already hidden-except "Love ".

For stupid as "Love " is, he could not decide where to hide.

And this should not surprise us, because we all know how difficult it is to hide "Love".

"Madness": "…ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven…" Just when "Madness" got to one hundred….. …."Love" jumped into a rose bush where he hid.

And Madness turned around and shouted: "I’m coming, I’m coming!" As Madness turned around, "Laziness" was the first to be found, because "Laziness" was too lazy to hide. "Madness" searched madly and found "Lie" at the bottom of the lake. One by one, Madness found them all – except Love. Madness was getting desperate, unable to find Love.

Envious of Love, "Envy" whispered to "Madness ": "You only need to find Love, and Love is hiding in the rose bush."

"Madness" Jumped on the rose bush and he heard loud cry. The thorns in the bush had pierced "Loves" eyes.

Hearing the commotion god came into the room and saw what happend. He got very angry and cursed "Madness" and said scince "Love" become blinf because of U......U shall always be with him" And so it came about that from that day on, Love is blind and is always accompanied by madness!

6 people like this.

2. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Oh!!! is there a such a story behind live and madness....

"i am madly love with you" haha haha.. this is wat came immediate to my mind after reading... though love is blind and mad... it is always beautifulll.... world is live webbed..

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing the very interesting story Imran. :)

4. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

That was quite interesting story Imran.

Latha.

5. nehajagadeesh

nehajagadeesh Senior IL'ite

the logic goes well hand in hand .......good one .enjoyed reading
    n thanx for sharing