Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. sumitha

sumitha Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I am Sumitha, basically from Kerala,but residing in Diera Since the last 8 years.I am a post graduate in eng lit,who now remembers nothing much of that..thanks to two naughty kids and one busy hubby!!!! I love painting and embroidery.I am conducting classes at home for hand embroidery,Zardosi.aari ,chikan and kantha work.Also glass painting,fabric painting etc.Anyone interested please do reply..
    Hope to make a lot of new friends here.

2. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hi Radha,

My name is Vrinda. I live in Dubai. I happened to read your post and is curious to know what all services do you undertake? We have an apartment in Bangalore which is kept vacant for a while. On one hand, we don't have any interest in renting it out to anyone on a long term basis. You mentioned about having plans to arrange service apartments for people in Bangalore. So, I was wondering if there is any scope for such short term service apartment arrangements.

I would appreciate if you could provide any information related to this as I might consider looking at such an arrangement for my apartment if it is feasible. Do let me know.

Regards

Vrinda

3. panta_cool

panta_cool New IL'ite

To all IL veiwers

hi all,

my name is pranita. i found this site while browsing net and understood that this is very interesting site room where we ladies can really kill our time.

i m from goa and resides in dubai for the past 5 years. i m a home maker and currently m in goa since i m carrying. this is my final month and m due on 15th jan 08.
    i have already a baby boy of 4+ years. my hubby is working in dubai. we r expecting him once i deliver.

we have few friends in dubai and i wish to make some more. i will keep u all posted. i shall see u friends when i m back. i require ur msgs too. i browse net when ever i m free and if i get bored.

keep me posted all about dubai.

regards to all
    pranita

4. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Re: To all IL veiwers

Dear Pranita

A warm welcome to our IL!
    No doubt that you will surely enjoy IL as much as we all here do!
    And my prayers for you to have a safe delivery n to deliver a healthy baby.

Take Care.

Love
    Meena

5. Sushma Srivastava

Sushma Srivastava New IL'ite

Re: Happy New Year

Dear ALL Indus Ladies,

Wishing You & All Your Family Members A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May this New Year bring lots of luck, prosperity & Good Health.

Warm Wishes

Sushma

6. Joyce

Joyce New IL'ite

hi this is Joyce.. interested in your profile...
    Regards..

7. bhanuvetri

bhanuvetri New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I am Bhanuvetri based in Dubai Since the last 3 years,basically from Tamilnadu
    I worked for around 2 years in media city and quitted due to helath reasons ,now sitting in home, all the time surffing net , going for gym and trying some new recipes for my hubby. I want to make friendship with all of u. :cheers

8. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhanuvetri,
    Welcome to IL. You will find this site very warm & informative. Looking forward to seeing you here often.

Regards
    USHA

9. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

Hi All

Hi all..
    How are you ? Hope you all are doing good..Many of us are new year & some are old..Lets share which place is good for shopping? Which parlour do you visit?
    What you do for killing time (especially housewife)?

10. Teenaabraham

Teenaabraham New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My name is Teena and I am a new member. I have been in Dubai for the past 6 years but still the place is new. Was working for all of the 6 years in a bank and life was very hectic. Decided to quit my job to be at home with my twin boys and now feel as if it was the best decision of my life. Vela housewife!!!

I am looking for some good Kerala Samajam as in a samajam for all communities and not only for Hindus. I am a Christian but love everything Malayalee or Kerala. I want to continue to keep in touch with my roots and hence thought joining any Kerala Samajam would be good. I am from Bombay. Please let me know.

Keep writing....love..Teena