April 2012-Due

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sheel, Sep 21, 2011.

1. aniswami81

aniswami81 Junior IL'ite

Hi ladies, Am 15 weeks today. Am having very bad headaches from 13 weeks or so.
    Initially my doc asked me to have Dolo 650 if am feeling very bad.
    But now headaches are recurring. Any ideas/solutions for same.
    I tried all home remedies and nothing seems to work.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You are welcomed dear! Hope i will complete that thread sooner! Actually the true credit should go to the original contibutors, i just try to combine them & put them in one place! Hope people will find it useful!
    Take care.

Hi Ani,
    Hope the head ache will vanish soon!

3. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

hey all there expecting moms, its so great to get pregnant and the feeling must be so exciting na!! I too hope to concieve soon and wanted a few imformation. Can any one here please tell me about implantation bleeding that when it is most likely to take place?? congrats to all expecting moms & wish you all the very best!!!!

4. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

hey ani!! If coffee is allowed during pregnancy, try it! It works for headaches!! Wish u luch & tc

5. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, it is very useful Vasu... I go through it as and when I wanna get some pregnancy related stuff...

Hi friends, how ru all doin??? How is the follow-ups with the doc goin on?? Did any of u have any recent scan or tests done??

I am still not relieved of the morning sickness... I have started taking pills so feelin a bit better... I have my next appt on the 2nd of November... Hope all goes well..

6. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

@ inlove : Good that you are taking medicine..I too take as else I cant keep anything at night..

I am scheduled to have one blood test at end of this month..report will come in a week's time and then have to meet up the doctor..

7. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies and a special hello to Vasu,

Dear Vasu, Am so excited to share that I am pregnant with 15 weeks. I hope u remember me in TTC thread... It all came as a surprise when we were least expecting.. Thankyou and all dear friends in TTC thread who care and pray for each other... You all are in my prayers dear..

Friends,

My due date is 15th april..After 2.5 months of evening sickness, I have started feeling better, though taking medicines for acidity / heartburn /nausea, whatever you say.. Taking Iron, calcium, duphaston currently and have to undergo Triple test this week.. will keep you updated .. Till then, everyone enjoy this precious phase of life..

all the best...

1 person likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear.

Wow! Deepali! :)
    Congrats! :) Very happy to hear the news....
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!
    Hope the morning sickness vanishes soon & hope it will let you have a relaxed time soon! Take care dear!

9. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Hey Deepali, hearty congratulations dear... N same pinch, even my EDD is April 15th... :) ... Glad to know tht we will be delivering our LOs on th same day(hopefully)... :)

10. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

:drowningCongrats Deepali