Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rashmikulkarni

rashmikulkarni New IL'ite

Thank Sir thank you very much we will do the remedy as suggested by you. And also send me the contact details of Dr. Somasundaram we will contact him. if possible tell me when we can buy a home it will be flat or independent if it is possible thank you in advance

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Reshmi,

I have earlier give the contact details and you can try to locate the same and if you find difficulty, then I shall furnish the same. Regarding the other requests, kindly post ur request after a week

regards.

3. Papry

Papry New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Very sorry, I have given the wrong DOB for my Husband. Very sorry again!!!!.

My husband DOB -- 23-10-1981
    Time -------- 1:30 PM (Friday) (Simma rasi , Maham nachatram
    Place --------- Gingee

Mine:

My DOB -- 16-12-1982
    Time -------- 12:30 AM (it would by the start day of 16th )(Dhanusu Rasi and Moola nachtaram)
    Place --------- Pondicherry

My husband is looking for a job for the past one year and he could not get any. He is trying hard in all ways but could not.Wherever he goes for interview he fails. Please tell some solution for this. Please tell us when he will get ..it really difficult without him going for job. ANd we are planing for a baby and nothing is working out. Please suggest us a solution Sir.

I think whatever you have told for me in the previous queries it is rite only his infomation will changed . AM I rite?

Waiting for your reply Sir!!!!

Papry

4. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Earlier I had posted regarding my husband's problem, for which you had asked me to concentrate on my pregnancy and not to worry about anything. As suggested by you, have given birth to a boy baby by c-section on 15th August 2011 at 9.24 am.

Please find below the details of me and my husband:

Name: Sajjan Rao
    DOB: 22nd September 1977
    TOB: 16.45 hrs
    POB: Bangalore
    State: Karnataka

Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

From the day, i met my husband, am having some problem or the other. I am totally depressed and am on the verge of being separated from my husband. He constantly cheats me in terms of financial matters and is not regular office. He has borrowed money from everyone, saying it is for his parents who have to pay the loan. Time and again, i have warned him and given a last chance now.. Now also, he keeps lying to me. I dont know what to do? Whether to wait patiently thinking that he will change for good or should i leave him. Am totally devastated.

Kindly let me know sir as am totally confused and not able to concentrate on anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Subha

5. Manicrz

Manicrz New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    I didnt get reply for the above post.pls look into the above details.

6. Manicrz

Manicrz New IL'ite

Dear Reshmi,
    Please find the address of DR.somasundaram posted by pragaspathy sir in his earlier posts,
    It is 158/121, Amman Koil Street (Near Padmanabha Theatre), Sowcarpet P.O., Chennai 1.
    Try to get his phonenumber through just dial.
    Hope this info is useful to you:thumbsup

7. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,

how r u?as i said earlier,i was expecting a change in my project and it happened.But now am traveling very far and this work is not satisfactory.I have again asked for a change of place.when will this confusion and worries about career end?is there any chances of getting a new job?

dob:11.11.1986
    place:chennai
    time:evening 4.20 pm

pl tel me will get a job which i like?when ll this worries end?pl help me..am really frustrated about my job.

thanks,
    sadhana

8. jaihari

jaihari New IL'ite

Vanakam Sir,

I am reposting my earlier post and waiting for your reply:

I need your opinion regarding my husband and my chart for getting a child.The details

my chart:
    DOB: October 28 1979
    Time: 4.15 AM
    Place: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India

My husband chart:
    DOB: May 13 1978
    Time: 4.04 PM
    Place: Coimbatore, tamilnadu, India.

we r trying for a kid nothing so far when can we expect our bundle of joy? we r planning for a trip to india in december if u can look into our horoscopes and let me know any poojas to be done so that i can conceive?

I am expecting ur reply. Thanks in advance.

JAIHARI

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  9. madhu10

madhu10 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much.

regards,
    Madhu

10. msushan

msushan New IL'ite

Sir,

He was born on 13th early morning