1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Sleepy

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jewel4u86, May 21, 2011.

1. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Hi Jewel,

It might be any one of the reasons..

1. Diet
    2. Too much exercise/work load
    3. Sleeplessness
    4.Thyroid issues/Anemia

If the first three are no then you have to go consult your physician. Good luck!!

2. jewel4u86

jewel4u86 Silver IL'ite

Thank u all for ur suggestions, ur predictions are very close. I think my idleness is also one of the reason for feeling sleepy.

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

A.. ha! the finally you found out the culprit! But did you check with your family physician too? If its because of your idleness, then better get yourself engaged in some hobbies or acitivities. all the best.

4. geetadamle

geetadamle Silver IL'ite

Agree with most of the responses here.Jewel on other thread, I have already pointed out the changes that you need to do in your diet. Most importantly. Have a good nutritious healthy breakfast, which is missing in your diet.You don't seem to eat substantial/nutritious food.
    I hope you have already read my response here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k.../39332-weight-loss-buddy-617.html#post1827874
    Take care!

5. robinhoodking

robinhoodking New IL'ite

Eat energy booster foods. Make sure you eat enough foods during breakfast. As they said that the best time to eat is in the morning. Have you taking a multivitamins? If not, well you should. It will boost your overall well-being and gives you an additional energy to get through your day. The one that my brother and i take is the MX Natural Energy as what our family doctor prescribed on us. It boost our energy and help us better deal with stress in our daily life especially were on construction business.