1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Totaram Jewellers online shopping bargaining

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by ishu123, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ishu123

ishu123 New IL'ite

Hello!

I wanted to buy diamond earring and pendant set. I liked one design at Totaram website. I can not go visit the store, thats why I thought of ordering it online. I called them and tried to bargain. But they were not ready to reduce even a single dollar. We know that Indian jewelers do bargain a lot. I liked the design very much but did not want to pay more price than its worth. Please guide me if this behavior of Totaram is right or not. If you have already bought something at Totaram that please let me know.

Thanks!

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I do shop a lot from Indian online stores, and I am yet to find one where I can bargain. :)

May be you will succeed in finding one. All the best. :thumbsup

3. sowjanyak

sowjanyak New IL'ite

hi,
    recently i bought the neckace set in totaram jewellers like 2 weeks back ...
    i don't know about bargaining ,but they are very good.
    after selected the piece they called and tell something like how many days for shipping etc..they didn't take money when we select and order .....they charge the money after shipping only ........i like that very much ...no tension at all...it takes like 10 days ...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  4. sushmasriv

sushmasriv New IL'ite

Do not buy from Totaram. I bought and got stuff less than the depicted weight.
    On top of that, the customer service is very rude.