Mantra for getting a job and also a child - any sure shot mantra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rashmii, Jul 19, 2011.

1. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Please can anybody suggest any mantra which surely works to get a job as soon as possible.
    Actually my cousin is in dire need of a job to meet her family needs and pending loans.She has done a lot of pooja and vrat but so far she has not been successful in getting a good job of her interest.
    Even she has not conceived even after 6 yrs of marriage.The doctor says everything is fine but no result.
    So nowdays she is always depressed and does not mix with others. I as her close cousin i am very much worried.
    Please can anybody give me some mantra which will give her a job soon and also a healthy baby.I will be very greatful.

2. ugir10

ugir10 Guest

Hi Rashmii,

Please check for the Thread for "SidhaMangala Stotram" posted by saras123 in slokas . Ask your cousin to read that stotram for 40 days as suggested in the Thread. That will answer all your prayers.

God Bless!!!
    Uma.

3. PadmaVanka

PadmaVanka New IL'ite

Thank u Saras (for sharing this prayer), Rashmi for asking this query and Uma for routing to this post by Saras. It is so inspiring to see how everyone is coming out of their problems after reading this prayer. I started it today. I'll post again after finishing the parayana.

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  4. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Uma,

I registered recently...thanks for mentioning this stotram...I have been married for 5 yrs now, had 3 abortions..will start reading this stotram for 40 days...hope my prayers are answered too...

5. jaishreekrishna

jaishreekrishna New IL'ite

hello all
    i just joined and nice to be part of this group
    can somebody please guide me where to find this "SidhaMangala Stotram" posted by saras123 in
    slokas, i read it in the previous msgs but I cant seem to find, is there one in english or hinid?