November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Nithyagirl

Nithyagirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Glad to join this club even though my due date is Dec1st week 2011.

I am trying my level best to be happy.

But no moral support and love from in-laws.

My husband never spends time with me. He neither tries to talk with me nor shows any special interest or special care on my child.

I am emotionally affected.

I am trying to get some good friendships and cheerful words from you ladies.

Regards,
    Nithya

2. stayinusa

stayinusa New IL'ite

Hello mommies,

Hows everyone doing...can see many updates.....sorry as usual busy in my routine....work home ....sleep...:)

@ttc - I m soo happy for you girlie........everything is normal and babies are growing as desired thats what all mommies want......regarding the gender....we can wait for your 24th week to know the exact gender....for now....this is amazing news....have safe trip n enjoy your pampering..

@sweety - my aquarian buddy...hows your shifting going on..n hows the new city n project treating you..BTW happy belated wedding anniversary..sorry for late wishes...hope you guys had blast...:cheers..Have you started feeling the flutters????

@shaalu - busy bee where are you hiding...have not seen any post from u lately....we all know yourenjoying the kicks from you barbie....keep us posted...

@ammani - hey wassup with you.....hows baby n you doing......how did your scan go???

@chandravati - how are you doing??? whats the latest update from you.

@Nithya - Welcome to Nov Club.....don't worry just keep faith in god and everything would be fine....so you done with all your first trimester screening? We are always there for you..so please don't feel all alone.......good to know you...

My update: - As i said i will have my anatomy scan on 7th July...pretty excited...I will be going to LA for long weekend (here in USA 4th of July is holiday).....after baby comes..going out will be restricted for sometime..so wanna make most of it now..i started feeling flutters/kicks from yesterday and there are pretty strong..but they are random and last only for few seconds...till i tell my DH ..baby will be quiet...n poor DH will keep on asking me why is baby not kicking now:bonk..I will enter into my 5th month ie. 18th week this Friday....so very happy n excited..

take care n loads of love.....
    stayinusa

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  3. lampdeepa

lampdeepa Silver IL'ite

Hi Nithya
    A big hug to you, cheer up sweetie, your LO will not like if mummy is sad rite.
    If in laws are not supporting its still fine, but I am really confused on your husband's behaviour. Were you guys planning not to have kids for few more years?

What ever be it, just dont worry. Time is the only solution for many things.

Luv
    Deepa

4. kpavi

kpavi New IL'ite

Hi mommies,

I am joining this club very late :(
    Congrats to all the future mommies...
    My due date is Nov 12th and im in Bangalore now..
    Will have my next scan in the 2nd week of July.
    Will not be able to know the sex of the baby.... but since its my first any baby is most welcome:thumbsup..
    I have hip pain now and then.. heart burn is still a problem..
    Do u ladies feel any uncomfortness??

Take care of you and your LO...

Luv,
    Pavi..

5. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Hi Nithya, Congratulations..Just enjoy the moment and ignore the rest. Once you start bumping your husband should be near to you. Just stay calm and have baby talks with your husband. That would change everything..Enjoy the journey..

Cheers

6. chandravathi701

Hi Stayinusa,

Good to see your updates. 7th July is gonna be the best..Just wondering how come 18 week counts as 5 th month, is that not when you finish your 16th week ? Enjoy your holidays and the excitement..Do share us the result and take care..Wishing you lovely kicks ..

Cheers

7. chandravathi701

Hi Mommies,

Just finished my 16 weeks and successfully into my 17th week. I am planning to go to India for delivery, so planning my holidays and tickets.. My next scan is due by end of july when I complete 20 weeks..Recently I am having severe thigh pain in my right leg. Nothing visible on skin but it is too painful at times and feel like itchy..I feel some thing is moving and painful..:( This has been bothering me since 3 weeks and I am suffering badly.Do you have any clue about this symptom ?

8. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi StayInUSA,

Sorry for late reply, I was busy relocating and settling down. Thank you so much for ur wishes of my marriage day, so sweet of u that u remember.

New place is far nice compared to New York, its more peaceful hear. I have scheduled my anatomy scan its 4 weeks from now in my 21st/22nd week thats on 30th July, humm long way to go.

I had a appointment with new doc yesterday they just checked heart beat and it was 155 bps. I have not yet stared to feel the flutters, well thats what I am thinking..I felt some bubble today afternoon but I doubt if its a flutter or gas..not sure at all.

Wow u stared feeling kicks already..so sweet..lots of love to ur little one.

How are you planning a trip to LA? flight? or car?..wish u a happy journey dear be careful drink lots of water.

cheers,
    sweety

9. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi Pavi,

My hearty welcome to Nov club. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Well not knowing sex is in a way good as its a cute surprise at the time of birth..

Ya dear, I too have the hip pain..some times I feel its difficult to walk.

I don't have heart burn but I think its common. Try not to stress ur self physically and drink buttermilk.

take care dear.

cheers,
    sweety

10. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi Nithya,

My hearty welcome to Nov club. Its nice you are hear we all are here to support you dear don't worry for any thing.

Most of the men won't really start feeling the future child till they take the kid into there hands and more over many donno how to express though they are feeling excited and happy inside.

Its just there way so don't worry dear once u give the healthy little one into ur hubby's hand see him, how happy he will be, trust me u will think at that moment that u were worried for no reason.

Be happy and from next week ur little one starts hearing u so start talking with him and take good care leaving all the other thoughts a side..

Wish u a happy and healthy pregnancy.

cheers,
    sweety