JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

hi Caramel

That was a lovely narration. Your story is very inspiring and very positive:thumbsup.
    hope all of us in this club would have smooth and safe delivery. Enjoy your time with your precious darling and healthy recovery to you.

Hi chotabheem
    I am traveling today so will not be able to attend Lamaze classes. Please do share your experience here.

Hi to all and take care.

2. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Caramel - its a very sweet and inspirative story...thanks for posting so soon...

Minnuz - welcome to the club...have a happy and safe pregnancy..

Mythili - Loads and loads and loads of baby dust to you...hope to see you soon in one of the clubs...

Kadambari - What was your AFI during your last cisit?

All - had my doc check up today and things seem ok...the fluid level is slightly lower and also they said its a relatively tiny baby....asked me to take a bit of rest and not run around behind my DD for long...

3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:

Just want to post something so that u dont mistake:)

Hi Kadambari,
    What did ur doctor say? Howz ur AFI?
    No posts frm u???Any good news???

Hi others.

Minnuz - welcome to the club. Which week are u?
    Mythili- All the very best.

4. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chotabeem, Careerlife & AVM,

Thanks a lot for accepting me too in ur friends circle :). Me under 31 weeks now. EDD is Aug 23rd. Hope it will be around 1st half of August. This is my 2nd pregnancy. My daughter is 5 yrs old. 1st delivery was ceserean, so might be this too...

Hope you all are having a nice time... Have a safe pregnancy & delivery for all...

Once again Thanks a looottt...

Take care.
    Luv,
    Minnu.

5. kadambari1985

kadambari1985 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

Howz everyone doing??? hope every one are having good weekend!!!!

Regarding my doc visit...AFI is slightly increased...so no worries abt it...she asked to continue taking the medicines and loads of liqiud...as chances are there it may go down after 37weeks... one good news is...baby's head is down and doc said 90% ch ances for normal delivery...if i continue my active life style....she did internal examination yesterday...there was a discomfort entire day..so cud not post anything.... Bp is normal and weight i have lost 2kgs phewwwwww....

hey caramel....thats awesome dear till 6cms u were able to bear the pain dear...ur story has given me some positiv
    ness towards normal delivery...thanks a lott.... hope u and Aanya are doing well...

Hi AVM,

Thanks dear....more than my name..i like my sis name (vaishnavi).. when i was in school i keep arguing with my parents to change my name...ha ha ha sounds funny na....good that ur doing loads of walking..even my doc insisted on everyday 2hrs walking...one hr morning and evening...she asked me to be very active...but while walking make sure u carry water with u...so that body will have enough fluid....

hey jus wanted to know...from ur 36th week...every visit doc is doing internal examination huh????

Hi Chotabheem,

Thanks dear!!! so ur ML stared na..have nice time at home....good to know that ur check up went well and everything is normal....do tell us abt ur classes how it went????

Hi Sindu,

Howz ur daughter doing??? hope she is recovered now!!!! how are u managin everything alone??? dont worry abt AFI as its less....make sure u take coconut water, butter milk and loads of water every day...drink water when ever u see the water..this is what even i did...thankgod its increased now....take loads of rest and dont stress urself out...i hope she has given u some medicines....

Hi Uma,

How are you doing????

Hi Ramya,
    how are you??? hope ur having a nice weekend..

HI Mythili and Minuz... welcome to our club!!! have a happy and safe pregnancy...

Minuz.. wow...nice dear u have 5yrs old daughter...whats her name???...she must be keeping u busy na???? so ur working

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

caramel,May God bless you and your little princess.Your birth story was awesome.gave me real boost to handle labor:cheers

7. kadambari1985

kadambari1985 Bronze IL'ite

sorry gals if there is any error in the post or missed replying anyone as i am typing from phone...

8. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Caramel,

Congratulations new mom :) Am so happy for you and your birth story is too impressive.

9. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing good. Sorry for not being active for so many days.
    Yesterday i had my scan and my AFI is diminished to 7 which is very low and baby is still in breech position. I was really scared to know about my water level. Doc has me to come back again tomorrow for check up. Hope everything will be alright. Am yet to decide on ML dates :-( I have started taking lots of water. Anyother suggestions to increase AFI gals?

10. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi AVM,

Thanks for remembering me. Am too worried after my scan yesterday as my AFI is diminished and doc said normal delivery will be difficult and it reduces baby movements. Tears started rolling out of my eyes when i heard this, but evening again i went to doc and she said dont think too much about it and come back on monday so am trying to keep myself cool. How are you? So far i havent got any false pain also but my due date is 1st july so hoping for the best