JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi AVM,
    It Seems you are getting ready for labor! All the best.
    Wish you a smooth & less painful delivery!
    But try to relax yourself before! Take care!

2. uma84

uma84 New IL'ite

Wowww!! first baby in JULY club. So so so happy for you dear . Lots of love and hugs to the LO. And a healthy speedy recovery to the mom. :party

AVM looks like u will be the next one to give the gud news. All the very Best.

Hello to everyone here.....

Hi chotabheem how r u feeling? wen is ur next apptmt? may be we can meet up in the hosp.

3. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi All,
    I had my doc appointment yesterday and touchwood all is well :thumbsup
    The baby is in head-down position and doc said the position looks fine and everything now indicates that I can have a normal delivery :bowdown
    I asked her abt the movements in the lower abdomen and she said its due to the baby's postion ; he is turned to the left with his back to my right so the movements i feel really low down there are his hands and shoulders.:)
    After telling me abt the normal delivery, she was also quick to add that since I am going on leave from next week, its better to continue maintaining active life style .. otherwise i might become lethargic and end up in C-sec:hide:

No scan :hide:
    I am attending Lamaze classes this weekend.:)

Hi kadambari,
    Nice name.. :thumbsup All the best for your doc appointment.. Keep us updated

Hi AVM,
    The excel sheet is available in this link..
    Due Date Clubs - IndusLadies
    In this link, if you go to July 2011 mommies, it shows 5 attachments, click on that, you can see all the attachments and download the one you need.
    i will update it sometime in the weekend and re-attach it.

Hi CL,
    its a good idea to ask hubby to update the details :thumbsup
    Oh do take care of yourself and DD.

Hi rmy,
    So what plans for this weekend :) One more movie?

Hi Caramel,
    How are you and Aanya? Post your birth story when you find some time..

4. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    After a long time!! How are you doing! Hows your LO and how was your function..
    I am attending the Lamaze classes tomo.. are you also coming? I usually meet the doc in her other clinic as the hosp is quite far for me...

5. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy & Uma,
    From last evening no much cramping after i went for walking.:rant
    Anyway as per date , I am the next in the current active members:)

Thanks for ur wishes.

Hi CL,
    So you are opposite now of what you have been before marriage ? :)
    I am also kind of opposite but reverse of urs.
    I thought i will quit once i marry but still continuing and maybe for another 3 yrs or so. But feeling good.

My God, CL are u alone now??? Take care

I cannot ask my DH to post. He will take atleast a week off.We dont have a phone from which i can post. So when I reach home I will try to post atleast a news. I heard ateast 2-3 days in hospital for normal delivery and 4 days for c-section.

Hi Kadambari,
    Yes, my mind is now not idle at all. Each timechecking calender. 4 days there to go for appointment only. I am so restless.
    I wish i cud deliver this sunday/monday. (As though god is asking my opinion, i am selecting date :) )

All the best for ur appointment.

I like ur name also. So ur parents are good in naming:thumbsup

6. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    Thank you very much for all your wishes. I want to thank each one for their post and also reply to many posts. I'll do that once I find some more time to spare.

Just wanted to assure everyone that things will be fine with all of you and just go with the flow. I'll post my birth story in detail in another day or two.

Both of us are doing fine. I started off with mild contractions at 4.30 am on 15th...but I dint want to post it as I was not sure, they were contractions. It started off as mild ache in lower back and lower abdomen and gradually increased. I lost my mucous plug (had a show) with little bleeding at around 6 am and I was told that I had a show and to call again if waters broke. I kept relaxing and walking about at home until I had contractions every 5 min apart lasting 40 sec each. By the time midwife came to visit me at home at 2 pm, I was 6cm dilated. I was shocked to hear that as I dint expect to be dilated that much. I could bear the pain until then...so girls...its not very tough.

At 2pm I went in to hosital. I was in water pool with just gas and air (nitrous oxide) as pain relief until 5pm and she was born at 6 pm. My waters dint break until I was completely dilated and then just 10 min before she was born, the waters came out with a gush. I pushed her out in 10 min!!!!! (midwives were very impressed!!). I do have a tear...but I did not get a stitch..Midwife advised me that its not too deep and a neat tear and will heal soon.

I wont lie to you girls..its a bit painful, but then when you see your angel, its all worth it. I am still confused about how to handle her and feed her etc..but I'm learning. It may take me 10 more days to heal and feel all well again. I've managed to get 5-6 hrs sleep in past 2days.

Btw, Aanya weighs 2.8 kgs as she came 2 weeks early. She is lovely pink :) and goes red when crying and makes funny sounds while sleeping..I have fallen in love with her girls. I cant thank God enough for giving us such a lovely daughter.

Hugs to all of you and all the very best. God bless all of you with beautiful and healthy baby.

I'll keep posting as and when I can.
    Take care all

7. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi Carmel,
    Lovely!!tHanks for posting ur birth story so soon.

So we cant wait till water breaks to go to hospital???
    But Im sure, if i see any of the symptoms i will run to hospital.
    Did u have menstrual cramps before this???

I am having cramps these days. But very irregular.
    Hope i will get regular contractions soon. After u deliver im feeling urge to deliver:hide:
    I am walking like mad. 1hr 15 min continuous without stop.:biglaugh
    It is good we heard a good and safe birth story to start with in our club. Let us consider as lucky and we all follow the similar way.

Hi Chotobheem,
    Good everything is normal. So head is down. I told na, we are not expert just by reading on internet ;)

8. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I'm new here, bcoz i would hav to be in Aug club. Unfortunately i couldn't found any aug mom's club. So planning to join here. I'm very glad to feel your closeness between others through your posts :thumbsup. Thatz the reason i too wish to be active here.

Howz evrybdy? Hope u can add me too in your frnds list.

Thanks & rgrds,
    Minnu.

9. MythiliMurali

MythiliMurali Bronze IL'ite

Hi Chotabeem,
    Congrats that you are going to have a baby that too normal delivery . Wish you a healthy happy baby.
    I liked your profile picture of Baby Krishna. I have only black & white one, though it is cute I would like to see color version too. Where did you find it.
    Sorry all to interrupt your conversation. I don't know how to comment on ILite's page. Hope I would join Due date clubs forum with in few months.
    Thanks
    Mythili

10. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Caramel!
    Soo cute..:) And you are a super MOM!:thumbsup you could bear the pain till 6 cms!:bowdown
    As AVM said, very nice and lucky start to our July club:)
    I read your birth details more than 10 times from yesterday..Impressive!
    Were you laughing during the delivery (nitrous oxide)?:bonk:biglaugh

Hi AVM,
    So you are getting good exercise! Good continue walking! Wishing you also an easy and safe delivery:bowdown

Hi Minnuz,
    Welcome to the club! So when are you due? Do u knw the gender..

Hi Mythli!
    Thanks a lot! Best wishes to you!You can find the baby krishna pic here:
    Free Baby Krishna (Lord Hare Krishna) Wallpaper - Download The Free Baby Krishna (Lord Hare Krishna) Wallpaper - Download Free Screensavers, Free Wallpapers, Play Free Games and Send Free eCards
    Loads and loads of baby dust to you!