Vaginal Scan

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ArchanaTamil, May 23, 2011.

1. redgems

redgems New IL'ite

archanatamil - i totally understand how you feel and have been through the same. i think it's a combination of fear and a physical issue. when you go back for the scan, one thing that helps is that when you're waiting for the doctor to begin her scanning, push out like you are going to the bathroom. i think that helps. it's still not a pleasant feeling but who cares, you need the scan to identify the issue.

are you experiencing any other issues besides the pain and irregular period flow? if it hasn't been fixed with the UTI meds, there might be something else. fibroid? this can cause bloating, tenderness in you stomach area, pain, irregular flow during menses.

good luck. remain calm and push out - that's the one thing that's helped me tremendously - both during the exam and during IC.

2. ArchanaTamil

ArchanaTamil New IL'ite

@ redgems : U r absolutely rite ... !! Only we will have to adjust ourselves to know wat s happening in our body .... Will def try ur tips next time before scan ... Thanx a lot for ur consoling reply!!

3. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Ask your husband to make you comfortable b4 trying ne position. Once you get comfy then you can do nething in neway. If you are not comfy then whichever position u try it will be a problem 4 u. He wont have that much prob like u. But it would be u who would feel the pain.