1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Begginning or The End - Final Part

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ghostwriter, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tulips,

I felt really nice that you asked me the question. I told you that a decent story stays with the reader and I am really really glad that you remembered the story.

Its absolutely fine to get confused, sometimes while reading a novel even I get confused.

regards

GW

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi GW,

I just came across the final part of the story now so I decided to dig for the earlier parts in the thread. So glad I did that :)

I love this story. Amazing writing skills you have there. And after reading this, I don't want to address you as a Ghost Writer. I think you're a great writer and wish that you will write more of such wonderful stories in future.

I love Suja's character. When I was in my college, I had a friend who is just like Arjun- tall, good looking and popular. One day, he told me that he was in love and introduced a rather plain looking girl like Suja as his lover. The moment I saw her, I became so judgmental and started questioning myself on how a good looking guy could fall in love with a plain looking girl like her. But, it was after getting to know the girl that I realized how wonderful a person she is and how they complement one another. That lesson that I learned when I was 20 years old stayed in my mind forever. Never judge a person by their looks for teh beauty of a person is in their hearts rather than their looks. Reading this wonderful story makes me reminisce the wonderful girl I met years earlier. Thank you GW :thumbsup

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  3. krk

krk Junior IL'ite

GW,

I read this final part twice/thrice to feel and enjoy every bit of it. I was somehow expecting this kind of ending since I like nice endings. But the kid thing made the ending all the more beautiful. There can never be a better gift than a kid in anyone's life. I personally believe a relationship lasts only when ppl involved in it admire the inner beauty of the other person... otherwise it is only infatuation of different kinds...

Great story.. do write many more.

-krk.

4. ghostwriter

Dear Sofea,

Wow, that was one great feedback. I have no words to write. I loved the way you wrote back in detail. Your feedback will stay with me for long.

Thanks a ton again and you just made my day.

regards

GW

5. ghostwriter

Dear krk,

Thanks for liking the story.

Very well said. In the end its the inner self that counts, the outer beauty ends up in the dust.

Thanks for such a lovely feedback.

regards

GW

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

awesome story. i loved the ending,.. lovely narration!!

7. ghostwriter

Dear Saptu02,

Thanks for the appreciation.

regards

GW.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ghostwriter
    That was a nice story. With lovely ending, I mean beggining.....
    Many a times men do such mistakes and realises very late, bringing the child in between you made the couple come together.
    Enjoyed reading your story.

9. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Really a nice story......... read the last episode first... have to read the previous episodes

10. ghostwriter

Dear Aruna,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the story. When the readers like you encourage the writers like us, we do get the motivation to write more.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement.

regards

GW