1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is UNBEARABLE pain????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Apr 30, 2011.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear mindi

was shocked to read the news about your father. i can understand your pain, since it is difficult to come with terms, that ur father was healthy few days back, had it been a long disease, we somehow, bring ourself to believe the happening of the events.

my heartfelt condolence to you and your family. luckily atleast you could see him, before he passed away, that is a small solace.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Mindi
    I really have no words to console you. I have gone through a similar fate a couple of years back when my mother passed away.
    They say dying is a part of living. Maybe but that we'll never be able to see them again is what makes it unbearable. But fortunately for you, your dad has left you an invaluable legacy of love and more love. And your love for him will make him immortal.
    Will be back again when your tears dry down.
    Sri

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi, my friend,

I am so very very sorry ma. I am shocked reading this. It is past midnight here and just before retiring to bed, I checked IL and saw this post on top of snippets. I thought I'd read your post and go to bed as usually reading your post puts me in a pleasant mood.
    So sad that your father is no more. May his soul rest in peace.
    As for you and your family, it will take time to heal. I can understand the pain you must be going through right now.
    Hugs to you.
    Strangely, just sometime back I replied to a forward you had sent. I think you must be reaching out to your friends in your sorrow. Vibes do travel.
    Take care and take care of your mom.

L, Kamla

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

I am so sorry to hear about the demise of yr dad, and u being far away, i can understand, how u felt, but u were blessed to touch and feel him when u did.

the loss of a parent is too much,for they are precious for they gave us life, brought us up, and we are what we are bcs of them.

Only the one who loses knows how much one feels, we as outsiders can just express our sorrow.god bless u always.

Same happened with my dad, in 96,he had a detached retina, and a day before we spoke a lot on teh phone, he in mumbai with mom and my 3 brothers, just me settled in jaiur, it was a small operationm, he was hale and hearty.He died on the operation table.

i fel the same as u do, and i could reach only the next morning for there was no flight from here those days.

You have been a good daughter, for who cares for parents nowadays, as u do.You are a worthy daughter of a worthy fahter.

My condolences, God bless u.

Regards

kamal

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    So shocked to hear the news.
    I am so very sorry and I cannot imagine how devastated you must feel, having lost the physical presence of this most important person in your life.Know that death ends a life, but it does not end a relationship. The bond you have with your dad will stay with you just as long as you keep his memory alive in your mind and in your heart. He will always be your father and you will always be his daughter.May his soul rest in peace. I pray to God to give your family strength to bear his loss.
    Please accept my deepest and heartfelt sympathy over the loss of your father, and know that I am thinking of you.
    with love
    pad

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Mindi,
    I have tears in my eyes as I read your thread. There are no words to express - I pray to God to give strength to you and your family.

The wonderful memories that you cherish with him will be evergreen, and like Pads says the relationship never ends.

My prayers.

7. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

I entered into Snippets last week after so long, My Dear Mi, and was wondering about you.

My heartfelt condolences to you and family.

It is very scary and unimaginable to even realise that our parents are getting old.

Are you still in CBE? I can reach you out easily. But, where are you exactly located, buddy?

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Mindi, so very sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May your dad's soul rest in peace.

Having lost quite a few people in my own life, when I look up the night sky, this quote always brings a smile and hope and love in my life -

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy." - Eskimo proverb
    Hope you will too.....

May you have the strength to cope with loss and pain.

9. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Very sad,my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.All said and done A FATHER IS A FATHER no can replace him.We all take it for granted they are all a forever figure which is not to be.I remember I lost my father in 2007 ,the previous day I had spoken to him and the next day he was gone.I could not even see him as my husband was recovering from a heart attack in UAE.I really miss him to this day.I still felt I could have done so many things for him.I can feel the pain in your post,but take strength,Minds,be of support to your mother and siblings.I pray to God for his soul to rest in peace.

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mindi,
    This pain is Unbearable indeed..no words would explain that..
    Very sad to hear this news. Prayers for his soul to rest in peace and also to your, mother and brother's family to overcome this loss. How is your mom doing..take care of her..

sriniketan