1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caught red-handed......share your side...pls...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnice, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Liveandletlive

Liveandletlive New IL'ite

My DH is so romantic, but I am his opposite.Even after 8 years of married life, he does everything, comes to kitchen when I am cooking, knocks the bathroom door, and soooo many things .But I feel very bad for him, because my concentration will be totally on like what will happen if my kids will watch me.I know I am very bad, but God only should change me.

2. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

Once my hubby used shawl and tied me together with him... He just put a loose knot.. As I was trying to get rid of it.. The knot tightened... We werein lift ... Suddenly the door open and a foreigner old man entered... Gosh it was very very embarrassing ... God only knows wat he must be thinking...

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

That's so cute, Prads! :) So it runs in the blood haan? ;-) best wishes to all 4 of you. Well actually best wishes to you guys and greetings (namaskarams) to your PILs. :)

4. prads

prads New IL'ite

Yesss.... it runs in the blood! My MIL once gave me a paper cutting on how to enhance s** life also!!! :redface::redface::redface::redface:
    After posting this, I remembered one more incident of being caught red handed... :oops:
    Soon after our marriage we(only me and DH) lived in a small one bedroom portion... the house had 4 portions and our floor had two. There were students - a brother and sister living in the other portion. They have never used the terrace till that unfortunate day... no.. night! We finished off our dinner and went up to terrace to enjoy the full moon and the twilight. It rarely happens, but that night, I was neatly clad in a off white saree with jasmines in my hair and needless to say, Love was in air! DH sat on a small stone bench and I sat on his lap :roll: Hubby got all romantic... was passing his fingers all over me and kissing me on my neck...
    Slowly when I turned towards him, I saw this girl standing right behind us awestruck, with dropped jaw! I can't tell you how embarrassed I was! Just as we noticed her, she ran down stairs. I was so worried she would go complain to the landlord about this. Luckily nothing happened. After that, I have completely avoided looking into her eyes! :redface:

5. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

woww

this thread is really hottttt and spicy...
    :wow
    unfortunately..i dont have such experience....but i feel like having it.
    my hubby is very very consious when he is at his home or my parents home.

but njoyed reading all ur stories.

6. SproutsOfSpring

SproutsOfSpring New IL'ite

Hahah loved reading everyone's stories. I don't have a story because like some of the ladies' husbands here, my hubby is VERY careful too!!!

7. nii

nii Silver IL'ite

I have been married for 4 months now. Luckily I am very romantic and DH is too. We live at in laws place. We have our own separate bedroom and the house is of 2 stories/floors.
    Our room is upstairs. How ever, I was down stairs in the kitchen making breakfast in the morning. DH was asleep, that's what I thought. But DH was awake and suddenly came in to the kitchen and scared me. Then I was cutting tomatoes or something and he started to hug me from behind and was kissing me on my nick and ear. Out of the blue PIL's room opened and MIL came out. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mil saw DH doing it and DH doesnt even know shes here. I am pinching DH on the leg and saying 'udhar dekho' 'look there' DH is ignoring it and completly in his own world. Then MIL did a little noise with her throat so DH got alerted. DH saw on the right side Mil is standing staring at us. And SIL is coming downstairs from the stairs staring at us TOO. OMG so embarrasing for me. And you know what DH said? he said "What?" looking mil in the eyes LOL!!!!!!! Hes really confident. SIL said from upstairs "the love bug has bit him". Mil started to laugh.
    All this time DH didn't leave me from his hug.
    I was so embarrassed during breakfast.
    At breakfast, SIL started to tease us. Oh god!!! :bonk
    And everytime she mentioned it, I would pinch dh on the leg as he was sitting right next to me. And then he would massage me on my leg under neath the table and I would start blushing again. :hide: :rotfl :rotfl
    this happened like 3 weeks ago

4 people like this.
  8. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Our’s was a long distance arranged marriage so on the day when my DH and my in laws came to see me once they left our house my DH sent me a message saying” u looked great love u” I know u guys are thinking what is so embarrassing about this hmm but my mobile was with my cousin :eek:mg:she came running and told me “ Akka athimber has sent u a message say he loves u’ infront of Mami my Mami laughed and asked me to take my mobile from her.
    Again with the same cousin this was a week after my marriage when we all were eating my husband gave me a wink I didn’t notice but my cousin did my dh told me immediately that she saw him she was so shy after seeing his wink it was more embarrassing as he mentioned it immediately in front of her..

9. nii

nii Silver IL'ite

Forgot to add one more time we got caught.
    Our room is upstairs. And from the window you can see our neighbors house window. The houses are constructed in the same way.
    So, the window was open. DH was standing right next to the our bed. I stood up on the bed and jumped on him. He caught me. So I folded my legs on his waist. We started to hug and kiss. I was facing towards the window. I saw my neighbors daughter who is 15 years old or something looking at us. Can you imagine? My jaw dropped. DH is not in mood of letting me down. I am hitting him with my legs on his waist but he wont let me unfold them and get down. I keep saying to him peeche dekhoooooooooo 'look back' and hes like haan 'ok' LOL!!!! then i said DEKHO!!!!! and he finally saw. Their daughter is staring at us. hahhaahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha. he immidiately pushed me and threw me on the bed LOL!!! and closed the window. And then i started saying to him this is how you take care of me?? you pushed me on the bed and what if i got hurt? he came in to the bed and started hugging me again and said sorry LOL. So from now onwards we always close the window and curtain before we do something. :bonk
    Also their daughter, i cant see her in the eyes any more after that hahahaha

10. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

Nice thread [​IMG]

Well, I am usually very conscious all the time when we have someone at home, but my DH is very careless and 'over confident'[​IMG] Quite many times he takes the risk and starts his little hugs and cute kisses and I escape just in time, narrowly missing a great embarrassment.

This one was different, unforgettable and happened a few years back and still I get so embarrassed when I remember that. DH and me, with our DD had gone to visit one of our relatives where my parents had also come. After lunch we returned home and my parents were to come to our place an hour later and stay with us for the day. When we got back home around 3 PM, little DD was fast asleep. And then.. you know... [​IMG]
    In a while, the door bell rang and DH went to open the door and I quickly came out to the hall as though nothing had happened [​IMG] My parents came in and my dad who had just seen me sometime back wearing a nice chikan-work-done pink salwar, remarked "why is your dress inside-out". Goodness, I got the shock of my life and didnt know what to say. I tried to gather myself and told my DH aloud - "hey, just see, I seem to have worn the dress "ulta" today and we have gone all over like this". As much stupid as I was looking, I was telling a stupid lie as well. My dad might have been quick to understand and changed the topic - but till today I get so ashamed when I remember it. Best part is, last week I was remembering this and telling my DH, he had a surprise on his face and didn't seem to remember a thing about it[​IMG]

2 people like this.