Lost my beautiful boy in NICU

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by honeyflower80, Feb 14, 2011.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear HoneyFlower,

I read all your posts. Very sorry about your loss. I can't imagine how much pain you will be going through. You will be in my prayers. And surely your baby will come back to you. Don't lose hope.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Sorry to hear about your loss. He is not gone anywhere. He is with you. You carried him and delivered him with lots of love. Don't blame yourself. He is watching over his mom. He is going to come back to you soon.

When you have time, d meditation. Talk ot him. Glad to hear that you husband is supporting you in this time. Must be hard on him too. Give your DH lots of love. God will take care of you.

All the best.:thumbsup

3. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Honey dear, I am very sorry. May God give you to overcome this. Don't feel responsible for what happened. Nothing is in our hands. Everything is already pre-determined and we are just playing our parts. Take care
    Maalti

4. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Thanks for your kind response; I cannot understand (at least now) that we were destined to go through this pain. Why us? Its just not fair! A numb mind like mine (or for that matter anyone's) just after losing my baby cannot absorb the talks about destiny.

I know people in this forum who have responded are trying to help. And that's very kind of them. All I think everyday is that I didn't deserve to lose my baby. I cannot accept it. Maybe over the time, which will be very long for sure, I hope I may be able to bring myself to accept my loss. And pin it up as my destiny. But at the moment, its just an unfair loss and am very angry with everything around me.

Thanks for wishing I will have my baby back; I know you all meant it from heart and really hope it will turn out to be true.

5. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi Friend

Really a sad unforgettable loss because i too lost the baby when i 11weeks but your pain is more than me because your boy is well developed.
    The supporting and happy thing is your hubby supporting you.

Please dont worry about the Past sorrow.just cry well and make your mind stress free.Then divert your mind and try to be normal then only your next baby will be fine. Only god has taken the baby.hence dont worry.Just eat healthy foods.The same of your critical condition happened to my cousin. doctors hardly save her baby by seserian. she too lost her girl baby in first delivery and in second seserian critical condition she got her boy baby.she cried and worried lot but if you make yourself happy you will get your next baby soon.All the best.
    i lost my baby this january.hence after 4months will try TTC.I am trying in positive hope.Next baby will be healthy for me.this is my confident.my dh too very caring on me.

Please eat well and be relaxed

Baby dust to you.Dont worry about your age try to avoid becoming fat.my neighbor give birth to a baby at her age of 38.now that girl baby is 1st standard in school.

do meditation and yogas to Have a healthy baby with fresh mind.Maintain your weight.

6. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

Hey Honey,

How are you feeling today? I know talk about destiny may sound crap right now, its ok. Take your time, it's only been around 3 months and your wounds are still fresh. And I am sure you will emerge stronger from this entire episode.
    When are you planning to start TTC again? What is your doctor's opinion? I hope you are taking it easy on your body. Last week I went to this ayurvedic woman who said that a premature delivery is equivalent to 2 deliveries but most women don't take time to recover and heal. And that one needs to eat well and take care. I hope you have support at home.
    Also r'ber you could also be in post partum depression so do take care. How about joining Art of Living or any such course that helps you heal emotionally as well. Do surround yourself with positive people.
    Best of luck my dear. And like you said I am sure our sons will come back to us again. Just keep the faith.
    Loads of hugs
    W4M

7. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

Soniya
    I have been following your updates on the 2WW thread. I am sorry once again but glad you are trying to regain your balance. Best of luck. Do take care of yourself.
    W4M

8. Gayathri Krishn

Gayathri Krishn New IL'ite

Dear Honeyflower,My sympathies are with you.I am sure God will make amends for this. You are only 31,try harder and pray harder.I am sure your baby will come back to you.More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of..Gayathri Krishn

9. Nid31

Nid31 Senior IL'ite

Dear Honeyflower,

I am so sorry for your loss.......Tight hugs to you dear.....

I know at moments we do feel why this is happening to us.. Why the God is testing us........but just look at other people on the Road... all are not really happy.......People have issues in life but different kinds.........

Sometimes when we see some people who are handicap.. we should just think and say that we are lucky!

May God bless you soon and sure you will hold your LO soon...

10. KalpanaVIyer

KalpanaVIyer New IL'ite

I am sure you will have another soon. You cannot reason or find someone thing to blame. It isnt your fualt.It is God's will so accept it with all humility and belief that He is not a cruel God and hecne you will receive just as you have lost.