Lost my beautiful boy in NICU

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by honeyflower80, Feb 14, 2011.

1. gdd

gdd New IL'ite

Hi waiting4miracle,
    I will completely agree with what you said, one should never try to forget by hiding things... it will makes the situation worse... often people do this mistake... One should never run away from the problem, one has to face it.... Being within the problem and facing it, is very important...
    If am not wrong, your friend might have listen to you first but after that she might have told you some strong sentences, which has actually helped you. Thats why you are more receptive to what she was saying. You are very lucky to have a friend like her. If possible, please tell all those inspiring things/words(which helped you) to our dear friend honeyflower.....

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for listening. Thanks to everyone for your supportive words. They have really helped me. I will go through all the posts again & again for some more days because they somehow make me feel am close to my son whom I never really got to be with. All those terrible days when he were in NICU, fighting for life, the agonizing final day of his - I didn't as much get a chance to speak a word to my baby. Didn't hold him in my hands, didn't see him smile, didn't exchange a glance. He lived for eleven days but we didn't spend one moment together - just him & me.

And like Usha, hope my son and waiting4miracle's son would be returned to us. I had planned a name for my baby after Lord Krishna. I would like to believe he is with Him now. And when my time comes, maybe Lord will give me back my baby. I write everyday to my baby - try talking things to him that I would have spoken had he been here. For now, that's all I have got to hang on!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  3. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

How dare you be blamed for such a tremendous loss. You are not to be blamed at all. God works in mysterious ways and please find some peace in knowing that your beautiful baby boy is now your special angel in heaven. He will always be with you and your DH in your hearts and memories.
    You are in my prayers. <hug>

4. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Hi Honey,

I am so sorry to hear abt this. Lots of hugs and prayers sending your way! Please take care of your health!

5. gdd

gdd New IL'ite

Hi usha,
    I appropriate your right approach towards life. All women need to develop this positive approach. I wish God will give strength to all women who are suffering and show them the right path...
    Good luck...

6. lotusqueen

lotusqueen New IL'ite

Don't worry dear he'll come back to you soon.be strong and brave.........and wait for him.I'll pray for you.

7. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi,

our heartfelt n deepest condolences for your loss...may you overcome it and be blessed with a cute baby soon..

67d591a363070aee1198bac3219efc31_d7f78dc7e45035cc6050256781c945b9.jpg

condolences-2.jpg

my%20condolences.jpg

8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Very sorry to hear your plight.It is very very trying time,but please overcome it.I pray to God to give your strength to carry on.Do not worry,God has something lovely in store for you.You will have a lovely kid on your own soon.God bless you and your husband.You are in my prayers.Prayers can move mountains.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Tight hug for you! Please cry out loud to let out your grief. I know how difficult it is, loisng a baby after birth and being blamed for it too. No mother would do that!
    Please do try to leave those sad and difficult incidents behind you. I cnunderstand it would be very difficult, but do try. Because, then only you will be able to concieve again with out any problem. Don't have negatve or sd thoughts in your mind when trying to concieve. Whatever is destined to happen will happen, bear that in mind always. You both are destined to go thro all this pain, so you are going thro it. SO try to keep this in mind and try to come out of it.
    I wish you all the best in future and will pray for you!

10. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dearest Honeyflower,

Praying the Almighty to give you solace.

Please vent out your grievance by taking on to medidation and reading spiritual verses.
    I'm sure he will come back to you in some form!
    Have faith and trust in God's plans for you. Very soon in this same forum you will be sharing a good news with us.

I just was telling about you to my students here, (I work in a residential school.) they also have joined in my prayers for you.

Keeping you in all of our prayers,
    Saras