TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear.......I am now 6weeks 3days:) The scan should be close to 7 weeks so i go either on saturday or friday!
    Ohh.........about the tears......i have a history! I cried when i got a call from the hospital telling me my HCG levels.........i cried when i 1st met the doc and she said...u r pregnant, i creid when i 1st saw the fetus in my last scan..........if i dont have a hanky or enough tissue i ask it from the person there......:biglaugh:biglaugh I just get so emotional! I never knew i am such a EmoType person:rotfl
    I am just praying that they can successfully see the heartbeat in the scan!:bowdown That would relieve me a lot! Am just very anxious now!:spin

Priyanka

2. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear priyanka

Best of luck dear...
    My little advise :

dont be so nervous & worried then ur blood pressure will be high..
    i was just like u on the day i suppose to see my baby heart beat for first time ..and my pressure shoot up very high...

My doctor suspect that im having high blood pressure but my hubby told him that was due to my worries and tension...

so my doctor took my pressure again after seeing my baby's heart beat and it have went down a bit.. He asked to come to his clinic next day to take my pressure again... Lucky it was normal !

so dear... stay calm.. Everything will be Fine..

Take Care !

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  3. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks Bambli. Yes am trying to Relax! I dont want high BP. Thanks for the tip:)

Priyanka

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhavani,
    Hope you are feeling better. Forget about the bad times & move on with the present day! All the best to your treatments. Hope they bring success to you. Leave the stress/tension & go ahead.
    Sticky baby dust to you!

Hi Kiran,
    Stop counting the days. Consider each day, eat healthy & take care of yourself. Don't count on TTC, symptoms & the days! They make us go weird!

Those litttle ones make us feel good! Pass my kiss to your Friends' LO!

Stop thinking all these. There is no turning back, you can't change the past. Plan for the next day! I understand its very tough to move on after a miscarriage, but you have a life beyond TTC, Babies & so on! Don't loose yourself while you plan for your baby! Baby will come, the best apple will stick with you. Move forward!

All the best to your next scan Jayashree!

5. Vasumathy

Why don't you stop those people coming saying that you are sick. Get a maid soon! Take care of yourself. Don't push yourself hard!

Hi waiting 4 miracle,
    Just calm down. Forget the past, move on with the current cycle. All the best to you!

Bambli,
    Good DH! [​IMG] Enjoy your days!
    Take care of yourself dear. Don't get tensed up! Hope the high BP won't trouble you!

Priyanka,
    Hope you get to scan on this Saturday & hear the baby's heart beat! All the best. Till then, chill yourself!

6. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

hey vasu,

I haven't told about lap to my inlaws.. My SIL is coming tomorrow. Imagine how have we ( me, my DH and my younger sis ) have managed it:shhh:, inspite I stay with my inlaws..

7. Vasumathy

Deepali,
    Oh my dear... How do you manage without telling it to those people? Your body needs some rest after lap. At least for few days! Don't lift heavy weight, don't do sharp bends at least. Take care of yourself! Your body/health is more important than anything else!

8. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhavani

Nice to see you here after a long time. Dont worry dear..God is only testing our patience. I know it gets very frustrating. But we dont have a choice..
    All the best for your treatments dear. I am very confident you will see success soon. Just dont lose faith. Dont stress yourself too much

Gayu
    I am so sorry to hear your update ma. I completely missed your post and did not realize. please take care of your health and try to divert your mind if possible to other activities..

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Chitra, feels very very sad on hearing the news.. Dont worry like everyone else said, something better is to come. Cheer up dear! Think about all the good things in your life. I know it is easier said than done... but try!

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

I got my periods this weekend, so back to TTC now.. this time periods was unusually late 48 days, its never more than 40. It raised my hopes so much... and now! Plus I got news of someone else conceiving same time in my family.. who has not been trying for too long..

Hmm, God, if you are listening, please bless me soon. I will be ever indebted to you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.