TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jayashree,
    I feel like dye used in the first X-Ray cleared the block in the tube! That is really good! Anyway go ahead with the cycle. Hope everything will turn out fine soon! All the best!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  2. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Same pinch.. My niece is also 24 days old now.. and I also did the same as u did.. Infact I did everything for her , right from changing her clothes, her diapers, actually cleaning her >>> and what not.. I really enjoyed my time with her and now i m back with my preparations..

Dear Chitra,

I am so sorry to know about it... All I can say is have faith on God..and try to come out of it..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepali,
    I was able to spend few hours on the initial day & more than half an hour yesterday with the boy! Busy with my own schedule. Of course i enjoyed being with him!! :) Little ones really melts our hearts!

Good to see you back. Wow.. Lap done... Recover soon! Eat healthy & take care of yourself! Not much idea with scar tissues & endomertriosis! Good that dialatation is done! Hope this helps the up coming IUI process & reduces the pain during the procedure! Hopefully the IUI will click for you & bring you success!
    Baby dust to you!

4. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Soniya..

I am so sorry! This is very unfortunate. I feel very bad.

You take care of yourself and be calm. Lots of love to you..

Its going to be alright and you are going to tell us the good news in next few months.. God be with you!

5. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Tight hugs, Chitra (Soniya) Hun! Cry cry cry until there are no more tears in your eyes left … then it will be easy for you to get out of it….I can very well understand how much pain you are under now… cause had been in that situation 9 months ago…. It is very tough to bare this, I can surely say that the one and only person who can comfort you and make you come out of this as soon as possible is “your husband”……. I know no body can less your pain even though they do their best, that is except your hubby… this is from my personal experience….since when I was in that situation my family (mom & sister ) back in India used to call once in every hour at nights and morning, though it was dark for them…. Called me and was trying to comforting me… but I could not take them fully… I felt so lonely… since my husband had to work every day (he is in research field) after taking one day off … every day since morning to evening I was crying and left in bad mood until my husband got home, then after he came to home i just hug him and cry for a while then feeling a lot better…. again it starts from next day the same till my husband comes…. I was feeling little better only on the Sundays since my husband (can) was with me all the day only on those days, it took months for me to come out that loss…so I definitely would advice you that just ask your hubby to be with you atleast for sometime… and also I do not say that you will get pregnant soon (if so, more than happy to hear) but definitely you will if you can handle this and come out of it as early as you can….i am not mean, please do not take otherwise, cause if you feel ok to be outside but inner it will eat you for months so this feeling make you down without knowing so, may not be for everybody, but in my case, definitely … even we could not ic whole heartedly for moths… because somewhere this miscarriage fear bugged us… may be this time too ended up with miscarriage like that… after couple of months we were ok, since every month I’ve been thinking that this month I get pregnant like that ever since I had miscarriage… but it never happened till now…. It’s been 9 months…. Waiting for that precious time….. so my sincere advice is please ask you hubby, try to be with you as much time as he can……I apologize if my words hurt you/anybody… hope and pray that you will tackle this with braveness…..Chitra be brave….. please…..god bless you my dear.[/JUSTIFY]

6. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Tweety (Gayatri), sorry for you too dear, today only I came to know this after reading your post… some how I missed your update I guess….. I’d been thinking that you would be delivered a baby soon…. but so sorry to hear this……. Hugs to you too dear….. am so confused and beg god that what the wrong we did to face this situation????? might be this is from my previous life…… sincerely and pray hard that no body should be in this position through out their life or their near’s and dears’….. god bless everybody… [/JUSTIFY]

7. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]My update::---

Well I can only say one thing…. My ttc promoted me to the advanced treatments from the natural tries instead of promoting me to motherhood….. will post detaildly in IUI thread a little later….. not in a mood to do so…… my past’s hurting me now….. will definitely be ok after a while….. take care friends….

How are you all ladies??? Hope everybody is doing great... will try to be in touch pretty soon...(I hope)... baby dust to all...[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Chitra and gayathri,

Please do not loose hope.Be positive.

Bhavani,

All of us go through such testing phase.Remember God is waiting in the destination.

P.S: Your userid reminds me of Hotel saravana bhavan and I drool all the time whenever I read your posts:crazy

9. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Tweetyfan, do try to do something that diverts your mind completely. I hope you feel somewhat normal soon.

10. kiran1

kiran1 New IL'ite

Jayashree, great news!

Tweetyfan, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, too. Stay positive. God will bless you soon.

-------

I was trying not to post here because I know I'm just being anxious, but I'm 8 dp my first iui and 7 dp second iui and 10 dp hcg trigger. The wait is killing me. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. All I do (and want to do) is sit around all day and google what symptoms others have had. I've lost all interest in anything but the result of this cycle. (Yes, I know it's bad!) :bonk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.