6 weeks pregnant - Queries

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by babycorn, Jan 4, 2011.

1. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Iam new here.I used to read the posts as a guest.Iam not sure about my gestational age as I have irregular periods.My LMP was oct 22.But the doc says it should be close to 6 weeks.

We have gone for the first appt and doc showed me the gestational sac and yolk sac and said its too early to see heartbeat and asked me to come next week

I have the few queries

1.I have bloated feeling and abdominal pain.Is this common?

2.I feel hungry,but I do not feel like eating at all

3.Doc has prescribed prenatals.I got it from Meijers.I started it from yesterday(one tablet a day.Is that correct)

4.Do I need to have some more suuplements?

Iam concerned since I got pregnant after 5 yrs of TTC and a failed IVF.

Please help me out friends.

2. sujijag

sujijag New IL'ite

HI ,congrats ...

stay cool ...all are common symptoms...But if u are really concerned just call up your doc office..But before that try to relax urself ..and drink lot of fluids like chill juices and lots of water ...and divert urself by listening to music or watching tv ...dont browse much about all these symptoms....bcos various information provides positive and negative things that itself makes you stressful...
    regarding ur prenatals ..it is 1 per day only...and also other supplements will be provided by doc if needed according to ur age and pregnancy development...and eat something nicely and take ur prenatal...

enjoy ur pregnancy ...There is more fun ahead...

3. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Thanks shjijag.you made my day.The pain is not severe.I often mistake hunger and bloating with pain.Thanks again.

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

When can we see the HB more clearly??Im bothered.Is 6 weeks too early to see the HB?

Iam a housewife and doing chores like cooking,washing vessels and loading them in the dishwasher,laundry etc.Is that ok?Do I need to reduce al these activities?

5. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Congrats ..

HB can probably be seen from 8 - 10 weeks, depending on the skill of the technician. My doc first made us hear it at 8 weeks - sounded like galloping horses. At 6 weeks, we could just see the sac and see the heart beating.

Normal household activities are fine. Don't worry yourself too much. It will be ok. When you go for your next ultrasound, they will give you a better measure of your gestational age.

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

thanks pmahensa.Keeipng my fingers crossed.

7. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

Hi chotumeetu Congrats on your pregnancy:thumbsup Try to stay cool. Divert your mind in some interesting things. Drink plenty of water and have lot of fruits. Try to keep your body cool. Dont lift heavy things for a couple of weeks.
    Try to rest and sleep well. Everything will go fine. All the best!!

8. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

thanks cuteprincess.:thumbsup

9. GreenSignal

GreenSignal Junior IL'ite

Good luck Chotu. Eat well, so the chotu inside becomes Motu.

10. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi friend

COngrats and all the best.

everyone has difference in pregnancy for some people heartbeat can be detected in 6 and half weeks for some people 7-9 weeks range dont worry.i too feel like you hungry but i am not eating more i am 6 weeks.Just take some rest dont do hardworks.Please intake more fruits mainly guava,apple,banan pogmerate and orange.

I am 6 weeks now when i consider my LMP means i nearly 10 weeks.Here is my scan story three days before doctor found out i am in late conception and 6 weeks 1 days.Hence dont confuse just eat well.During 7 or 8 the week we can hear the heartbeat if not detected in abdominal or vaginal scanning means you may be like me late conception.Here i shared my scan story.i have taken nearly 4 scans the 4 th scan only explained the confirmation.Now for me flickering seen.I praying to god daily for babies heart beat.start to read pregnant slogas:thumbsup

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...e/121013-pleas-share-your-ultrascan-scan.html

Main thing is drink more water.Important one is your stomach should not be full or should not be empty.Hence have food on time.