1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to deal with MIL

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Monsterinlaw, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Monsterinlaw

Monsterinlaw New IL'ite

Priya pls send me ur email address of let me know your way to communicate

2. priya1602

priya1602 New IL'ite

i already posted my email id but i got a message that my reply will appear after moderators approval. Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free [FONT=Verdana! important]gift subscription[/FONT], which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will [FONT=Verdana! important]result in[/FONT] the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  3. rr99

rr99 Senior IL'ite

WOO HOO You said it sister.. Hats off to you.. :bowdown Its just unfortunate that any affection & love between the spouses is strained when the mother-in-law interferes.. My take / 2 cents worth on it, make a good female friend.. when the pestilence (aka MIL ) invades & it gets too much, go out with the friend, treat yourself to a nice expensive day out on DH's account, & let him foot the bill for putting up with his mother, soon enough the bite out of his wallet will hopefully, thats the price he pays, its either that or build up a wall between you & ur other 1/2!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  4. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Very well said DNM...the right words when we are newly married we are naive......

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  5. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

not sure if this thread is still active and if i will get replies but still worth reading Monster in law thank u for this thread.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013