Info about camden cimarron apts

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by dhee, Dec 11, 2010.

1. dhee

dhee New IL'ite

Hi,

Does anyone have any info about camden cimarron apts, info from people lived or currently living would be really helpful, as we are thinking to see if we can lease the apt online, but kind of hesitant to do that without any familiarity about the place, apt community etc. So any info at all is welcomed. Thanks

2. Enigma

Enigma New IL'ite

Hi dhee,

We are living in the Camden Cimarron since 3 months.The apartments are old look and feel wise when compared to the neighboring apartments - some of the appliances are also old.But maintenance wise you can experience the Camden brand value.

I also felt the location was safe. I can see walkers in the night or day because of the canal at the back and the Cimarron park in the front of the apartments.I also like the canal view from our apartment.It is beautiful. Overall, am happy with Camden Cimarron.

3. dhee

dhee New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your info. I really appreciate your feedback

4. ManuuRaghuu

ManuuRaghuu Senior IL'ite

We also did the leasing online before moving from another state.We saw that it is convenient to the following :

The Indian supermarket and the Valley Ranch Library are just minutes away from the apartment.Cimarron recreation center and park are just opposite to the apartment.Indian food,Indian movies theatre(Hollywood movie theatre), stores like Walmart,Kohls,Best Buy etc are also nearby.You can check everything on Google maps.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  5. dhee

dhee New IL'ite

Thanks manuu.