Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi vijaya seen your recipes how you are making many recipes amazing.yummy recipes

hi shuba your recipes too yummies only how you people are making my mouth watering

Hi sudhama

problem solved dont discorage yourself ma.then how is climate there

Hi nityama

ena aalaye kaanom

Hi saroj

unga sol pechu kekuren intha sundari soniya

Hi kanaka

thanks for liking my recipe

Hi kkrish

How are you

Hi vijima

unga thokku ena sundi elukuthu sundeliya maari nan anga varlaamanu yosikren

Hi susri

its so long how are you.

Hi kripa

how is naughty pavi kutty

Hi andal

attendenc kuduthren neenga conditiona solitingala

Hi kantha maami

onion supply la moolgitingala

Hi natpudan

ena marubadiyum viral fevera ungalukku

2. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi mira and leela

how are you friends:hiya

3. ramyaseenu

ramyaseenu Senior IL'ite

hi everyone,

With both DH and DS being at home, no time to log on. Still skimming through all the CM entries. So much has happened in just a day i have missed. Only from sunday i think i will get the comp to me exclusively. Whenever i sit on the comp, either DH wants it or my DS alongwith his friends pattalam want to play games.

Today had crossiants for breakfast and made parupu urandai kozhambu, rasam and avarkkai. for lunch. 00

Day before went to see the fireworks championship, that day was Australia's entry. That firm was the one who put up the fireworks display for the commonwealth games. It was really spectacular. will try to post some pics soon. The display was at 8 but we left around 530 itself to avoid traffic jams and get a decent parking. We went with a group of friends so each one made one dish and then we had dinner in the park. I made paneer butter masala. Tomorrow is UKs turn.

DS is breathing down my neck , have to get up.

bye for now

ramya

4. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Hi Soniya

"...........Hi kantha maami
    onion supply la moolgitingala........"

naan na romba romba kovama iruken pecha maten po ka uttachu avlothan

Morning I was attending meeting now people are sitting with me doing so bla bla work. I am enjoying with IL site ithu epdi iruku

kantha

5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hello lovely ladies (and gentlemen)! Sorry I missed two days..and will be back perhaps Friday/Saturday! They are squeezing the life out of me at work and I come totally limp and brain tired! Then its the usual rigmarole at home ... only I am dragging my feet ready to hit the pillow! Enough of my ranting...I'll meet you all again with zest and renewed energy! Take care and be happy! Till then....
    Love

6. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Shuba

"......Kantha Mami - CL na ennanu sollave illai...ponnuku shopping panniacha...Passport vanthiduchaa....."

CL - California(US) visa innum apply pannalai but papers are ready will be doing it mid Jan.

inndru shopping pannen Kutty girl luku 16 gms chain vanginen 34K achu photo nalai en album podren
    kutty ring romba alaga irunthadu en DD thituval ana enaku pidichudu vangitan ippo solla poradu illey kandipa thitu vilum

kantha

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shuba glad to know you like plantains, come and have it here, take the next flight , ok va. good to know that Ananya went to school today. Take care

Saroj when are you going to post your first recipie, waiting for that, then you wil be rocking there also

Sai good to know that Pavi will be having holidays, then you can spend more time with her

Kanaka I have grounded for kaikoottai dosa. Lets see how it comes. Have made tomato thoku to have with that. Glad to know you liked the plantain curry. Ya I went for the sapthangam and came in the afternoon

Vijaya thank you for your compliments. More than me your daughter is rocking in the VF thread

Andal glad to know that you like me as a teacher, thanks dear

Mira dear I was just thinking to find out your phone number and phone you to know what happened to you. Glad to see you.
    Take care of your health . Dont strain your eyes. First take care of your health then can see about telugu classes

Sudha dear glad to know that you are feeling better now and you are having holidays from 15th December. Take rest that time and enjoy with friends. Then you will feel better

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Soniya take the next flight and come . Iwill make the pavakka thoku for you. If you come just now you can have kaikootai dosa and tomato thoku made just now

Kantha eppadi irukkenga. Al lthe best for the tickets and visa to go to California. How is your daughter.

Ramya glad to know you enjoyed the fireworks

Kamala waiting to hear from you when you are free

9. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi my friends,

Feeling so left out without meeting you all. Ingey neenga ellarum semma jollyaa amakkalam pannindirukkel. I have no time to browse through the pages too. Came home only at 8.00 p.m. had coffee and biscuits. Have to go and make chappathi for dinner now. Before that I wanted to say hi to u. Now that so many have joined this thread, CM friends are having a gala time. Sunitha came up with her rumalee roti and now rumalee dosa eh?

Whoever posted about that, can u pl please repeat the recipe. Can someone copy paste the recipes of kerchief dosa and KKrish's oats dosa recipe pl. I will quickly give u another nice recipe. Really jiffy. It is semiya adai. Roast broken semiya nicely till golden brown and soak in curd for half an hour. Add one tbspn of dry rice powder and cornflower for the batter to bond. Mix very finely chopped gr chillies, coriander, salt, hing pd, kadi patha and then make thin adais or dosas. Since it spread nicely, I made it as big and thin as dosa. So nice it was. No need for touching also :) i mean side dish.

Bi dears. :(

10. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Welcome dear Mallsu...poor you returning from office late and back at home to cook....IL is truly a refreshing centre....Mind becomes so relaxed.....Semma recipe pa....will post recipes you have asked...wait

Kaikootai dosai (courtesy Kanaka Raghavan)

kaikottai dosai is you can fold and eat like hand kerchief ,1 cup raw rice,3/4th of udad dal,soak for 40 minutes,grind and make immediately

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.