Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidesaed

nidesaed New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

:wave Hai all,

Nice to be in your team. My name is Shanta Narayanan. I am a Malaysian and living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am married with two wonderful children. My eldest is a girl by the name of Nisha Sharminee and she is studying in Ukraine - final year Medicine and my son Nilesh Sharman is a third year medical student in AIMST.

I was working in a bank for 17 years but now i am on my own. I am a agent for student placement in Russia, Indonesia and India with my own company Nidesa Educational Service Sdn Bhd.

Thats all for now.

Warmest regards
    Santha Narayanan

2. sushbhas

sushbhas New IL'ite

Hi Ladies and our lone gent in the gang,:clap

It is a real pleasure to become a part of such a diverse yet loving group.

I am a doctor who is currently working as a Pharmaceutical Physician in Eastleigh UK.....but I will be moving to London in December (I am really looking forward to this as there is a huge Indian community there with all sorts of Indian Temples,restaurants,events........Oh! I am really exited).
    I am originally a Bangalore girl, but being an Iyengar am equally Tamil as well (or the other way of putting it.......know both languages, but not an expert in either!!!Advantage being I can watch both Tamil and Kannada TV/Movies). Both my parents and inlaws are in Bangalore.

On a personal front, my lovely hubby is an Endocrinologist in UK. Trying for children...hopefully by the grace of Saibaba our wishes will be fulfilled. As maybe obvious we are both massive Shirdi Saibaba fans.

Hobbies : I love watching movies (Tamil,Kannada ,english and hindi), listening to music (ranges from rock to indian classical music to film music to Bhavageethe),Love to cook (tho learnt most of the cooking post marraige and thankfully hubby likes what I cook)

Looking forward to making lots of new friends on Indus Ladies.

Warm regards,
    Sushbhas.:wave

3. sushbhas

sushbhas New IL'ite

Hi Ladies and our lone gent in the gang,:clap

It is a real pleasure to become a part of such a diverse yet loving group.

I am a doctor who is currently working as a Pharmaceutical Physician in Eastleigh UK.....but I will be moving to London in December (I am really looking forward to this as there is a huge Indian community there with all sorts of Indian Temples,restaurants,events........Oh! I am really exited).
    I am originally a Bangalore girl, but being an Iyengar am equally Tamil as well as Kannadiga (or the other way of putting it.......know both languages, but not an expert in either !!! Advantage being I can watch both Tamil and Kannada TV/Movies). Both my parents and inlaws are in Bangalore.

On a personal front, my lovely hubby is an Endocrinologist in UK. Trying for children...hopefully by the grace of Saibaba our wishes will be fulfilled. As maybe obvious we are both massive Shirdi Saibaba fans.

Hobbies : I love watching movies (Tamil,Kannada ,english and hindi), listening to music (ranges from rock to indian classical music to film music to Bhavageethe),Love to cook (tho learnt most of the cooking post marraige and thankfully hubby likes what I cook)

Looking forward to making lots of new friends on Indus Ladies.

Warm regards,
    Sushbhas.:wave

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Devika
    Welcome to IL. Indeed this is a unique community. We would love to have you here. I am from karnatak but after getting married stayed in mumbai for 8 yrs and now I am out of India. You have some interesting hobbies that is cool. Even though we are all far away from each other through this community we are bond together as one. We all interact with each other and it would be great to have you for it. Enjoy your stay.

5. Arunarc

Hi Sunee
    Welcome to IL. Yes motherhood is really wonderful. It is wonderful to know you are enjoying small pleasures it gives you. It would be great if you can share the lovely moments of yours with all the ladies here. As this is the community which shares everything with everyone as one big family and friends together.

6. Arunarc

Re: Jaya

Hi Jaya
    Welcome to IL. Do you travel?? write more about you so all of us will know you more. I hope you will enjoy here as there are many things to do and main thing is to make friends.:-D

7. Arunarc

Hi Susmith
    Both our surnames are same except for the spelling. Welcome to IL. Congrats for your marriage might be early waiting for the January to come when you could go and join your hubby. I think the forum Indians in UK might help you a lot can have a look at it. enjoy yourself here dear

8. Arunarc

Hi Susmitha
    Welcome to IL Congrats for your marriage. might be looking forward for the january so you could go and meet your hubby. Visit Indians in UK this forum might be helpful to you. Enjoy

9. Arunarc

Hi Shanta
    We all ladies welcome you to IL. I was in Malaysia for 1 1/2 yrs it is a wonderful place I liked it. I was staying in Shah Alum Just near the Blue Mosque. Kids might be busy in they studies. I have one son who is doing his 12th here. Hope you will enjoy here as much as I am doing it.

10. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

HI, I am Susri .I am a home maker. I am Indian belong to Tamil Nadu. I am having 11years old daughter and 3years old son.
    I like music,drawing and cooking. I also like to teach my daughter. our family like to wear western dresses and doing shopping. Both my parents and In-laws are in Chennai. I don't like gossips.
    After my marriage we were in Delhi and Gurgoan for 10 years. Now we are in Chennai.
    My warm wishes to all Chennai vaasees.
    :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.