1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

cupertino schools and apartments.........please

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Bay Area' started by archu1981, Feb 27, 2010.

1. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

hai frnds...
    im planing to move to cupertino in this may or june....can u people please suggest the good school and nearby good apartment ....
    i have 3 schools in mind as of now..those are
    gardengate elementery school,
    collins elementery
    eaton elementery...
    if any other schools and suggetions please let me know...
    my son is 7 and my daughter is 4 now...:coffee
    waiting for suggestions

2. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

hey frnds....
    no reply...im in need to know about the cupertino apartments......please reply

3. vidisha

vidisha Senior IL'ite

Hello Archu,
    i am planing to move to cupertino with family, So did you find good place?

Thanks,
    Vidisha

4. bvnvp698

bvnvp698 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    Could you please help me to find best schools & apartment in Cupertino pleaseeeeeeeeee.

I am moving to Cupertino and need your help.

5. bvnvp698

bvnvp698 New IL'ite

I am moving to Cupertino in next 2 weeks. Anyone living in Cupertino please suggest bets apartment with indian families living.

Thank you.

6. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Welcome to Cupertinio. Beautiful place. There are so many apartment complex. MY young friend lives in complex called Spring Wood Apts. ( it is Los altos/cupertino border). She told me that lots of Indian live there. It is next to grocery store, vegetable store and Pharmacy. Good schools too.

Good luck.

7. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I will be moving to cupertino in august, have done some research before moving. I have seen Sage at Cupertino, Archwood, Shadow Oaks which are near to Sedgwick Elementary school. All of them have lot of Indians in the community. But Sage has maximum Indians with lot of kids and some good residents who voluntarily give free dance classes, art classes, yoga classes, hindi language classes, and many other. Kids from all these three apartments go and attend those classes as all the apartments are in the same lane next to each other. Regarding the location, it is a good convinient location, with indian store and safeway in walkable distance and indian and chinese restaurants and Little Gym for kids, and a very good preschool TLC of Cupertino which is good for fulltime preschool and afterschool care in walkable distance, there is a Sedgwick Child Development Center which is also a preschool which is good for half day preschool and very affordable.

Regarding the cost, I found all of them to be very much affordable. Todays rent is around 1700 to 2000 for single bedroom apartment, I expected that cupertino rents would be much much higher. I like Archwood better than the rest. Sage has many Indians, but looked a little too noisy and crowded with kids and sometimes kids pushing each other and elder kids shouting at younger kids.

Another area is near Garden Gate Elementary School, We have seen Glenbrook apartments which is also good. Lot of Indians here too. But not too many. It looks like there is a very healthy mix of people from different places and cultures. Rent is around 2k for single bed room. Community is very good with good facilities and very peaceful. Locality is the highlight. DeAnza college is opposite to the apartments. Memorial park is right next door. Villa Montessori Preschool is 0.5 miles away. Whole Foods and Target are also 0.5 miles away, which means very much walkable. There is one more apartment Villages at Cupertino which I heard has many indians living there whose kids go to Garden Gate Elementary. But havent seen as I like Glenbrook which is walkable to my daughters preschool

1 person likes this.