Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

Has anyone got any replies from the builder about the concerns regarding draft agreement?

Also, if you have trouble locating the google group, go to the google groups and search for asquareambrosia or you should be able to get the link from placetolive.in website.

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

no Anchana.. did you get any reply from them? I am yet to draft my concerns.. I have to double up.. HDFC sent me the file number too..

3. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Hi All,

I called the sales person, He told that he is making a new draft containing new breaks up ( with same Total cost as earlier to avail increased taxes). Please talk to your sales repr. as much as possible to for all the concerns so that it will be included in Common sales draft. It seems that for longer and better relation ship, the Builder will give thoughts to our cocern, After all we have pointed the valid points and it need to be justified for transparancy.

4. SaiSahithi

SaiSahithi New IL'ite

Hi Ambrosia Owners,

Good morning!!

My Hubby and I have bought a new flat in Ambrosia (2BHK +PT - J Block). Our assoication with A Square starts with Trinity :). We actually tried to buy a house in "Trinity" earlier during its launch. We called the Sales representative in the afternoon( during the launch ) and by the time we reached near the site this sales representative, to our surprise, requested us to go back home as all the flats were already booked. This triggered the interest in us to go for "Ambrosia" which is also nearby to my hubby's office in Sholinganallur.

We got our draft of the Sale, cons., Annex docs and reviewing the same. Thanks for all your points until now. I'm eager to include few in our agreement as well

Also, just to let everyone know that a mall is coming up near Semmenchery which would cater to our shopping and entertainement needs, but we need to wait, maybe, until Mid of 2011.
    Coromandel Plaza - Floor Plans

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  5. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

got a new set of draft from them today. reading it all over again! Phew...

6. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

welcome Sahiti, pls join the google groups..

7. mail2lalitha

mail2lalitha New IL'ite

Agreement copies Signing

Hi...

Received draft copies..raised couple of queries but have received the following responses orally.

1. Electrical point & tap connection for washing machine in the utility area. ........Available
    2. Availability of wash basins in both the toilets. ....Availability based on the flat design.
    3. Access to the common terrace on the second floor....Available
    4. Intercom and Video door phone facility..... Yes (But the annexure doc do not have this details. Details available only for club house)
    5. Light Point, Fan point, 5A & 15 A socket availability in the study room. (1 Light point, 1 Fan point and 5A socket available...details not provided in the Annexure)
    6. Concealed cable wiring in living room ( Yes.... details not available in the Annexure)
    I'm not sure whether we need to insist for addition in the agreement docs.
    Views please........

1. Concealed wiring provision for telephone, Cable connection in the living room and 2 Bed rooms.

8. mail2lalitha

mail2lalitha New IL'ite

Re: Agreement copies Signing

This is related to Ambrosia Project

9. SaiSahithi

SaiSahithi New IL'ite

Hi,
    As already mentioned by arthi, the floor plan layout dimensions were 1 ft or 2 ft less.. they said tats for the approval.. and tat deviation s accepted to some extent (not sure if its 10% or less). wel tat wouldnt be a prob..

We have customised the kitchen slab. from the mirror image of L to the shape of 7. So that I get to face east when I cook.. (vaastu).. Ideally its jus the same slab but a diff positioning.
    But he said he wud be charging us extra.:crazy in fact tat shud not be neccessary, cos its the same material he'd be using.. Thot only addition of new structures wud cost.. Gosh!! I hope he doesnt charge us for tat,. and defenitely not to charge for materials, cos he wudnt be using more than wat he wud, sticking to the original plan.:notthatway:

And the construction agreement had a few changes. He has not included point 9 and 12 from the older one he sent us.. and there were many new points.. :confused2:

And I came to know that they give negative response (not sure.. jus cross check) for balcony grill..:spin

I jus wanna kno if anyone has booked a flat with private terrace?? to be more precise- P1 of A-K?? Ours is JP1..:hiya Cos I wanna know if the entrance to the P.O.T from within the house sill be jus a glass slide door or any strong one?? grill door provided??

@lalitha,
    They have mentioned in the annexure that master bedroom has conduits for telephone wiring.:thumbsup

:coffee And as for the laons I'm planning go with :idea SBI.. Nationalised bank. They come clear with any prob in the sale deed. Comparitively lesser interest rates. But of course they sanction only 80% max. while private banks give upto 85%.. Nyways, not to be a big issue..

10. mail2lalitha

mail2lalitha New IL'ite

Hi...Anyone signed the agreements. We just planned to sign the agreement docs this Sunday.