Mantra of stable mind

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by mohana, Oct 18, 2010.

1. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

I got this as a forward,

"Once there was a king in a country. He announced that One who gives a very powered mantra will be rewarded with 1000 gold coins. Many came and told many mantras. But he was not satisfied. One day a wise man came with 2 boxes which is of the size of match box. The boxes are numbered with 1 and 2. He told that whenever the king is in deepest sad he should open the box no 1 and read the mantra inside. Also whenever the king is in heighest happiness he should open the box no 2 and read the mantra inside. The king agreed. Also he tod that only after the testing the mantra he will give the reward. The wise man agreed and went out. A few days later, enemy king came to war with the present king. Present king lost everything and ran from warfield to a mountain. He decided to commit suicide. Suddenly a flash in his mind. He opened the box no1 and read the mantra. The mantra is "This situation will change". These words gave him strength. He then collected his army and again fought with the enemy and got his country. Again he become a King. Now he opened the box no2 and read the mantra. It is "This situation will also change if you fall in headweight". The king rewarded the wise man with 1 lakh gold coins. I think these 2 mantras will also help us to keep our mind stable. 1."This situation will change" 2."This situation will also change if you fall in headweight" .

2. rashmee

rashmee Junior IL'ite

thanks a lot for sharing such a nice story with such a moral:thumbsup. this story has a fantastic message . i am so inspired by it :thumbsup
    i am sure everyone will learn from it how to have a stable mind and also why.

3. Pavi82

Pavi82 Senior IL'ite

Dear Mohana, It was a good one and very true. :tongue

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mohana,
    Very beautiful post. I like the mantras I will remeber them Thanks:thumbsup

5. juhi2

juhi2 New IL'ite

very inspiring mantra. i will always remember.
    thanks...:cheers

6. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

gud moral........time will not remain same always