Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Welcome GPriya, Subamalar & Rewati!!!

Hope you would have good time in Indusladies and also the Bangalore subforums.

GPriya - do you know that a meetup in planned in Bangalore next Saturday? Do check that thread and mark your presence and make many friends. Hope you would be more active this time around.

Subamalar - Good to know that you are finding this place interesting. Hope to see more of your participation and an advance welcome to your friends :)

Rewati - Your intro is very interesting. Hope you would be actively participating here and have fun.

Do check on the coming up 'meetup' in Bangalore.

- Hema

2. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

HI, I am Premalatha, from Bangalore, newly joined, Would like get in this wonderful land of indus ladies.
    Currently working in software company.
    Hope you all will welcome me in your group.:):)

3. deeparangarajan

deeparangarajan New IL'ite

Hi all...I am deeparangarajan from bangalore...am new to this group...just wish to share my ideas and views with u all..

4. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Welcome to Bangalore forum Bpremalatha, deeparangarajan!! Hope you have a great time participating here.

have fun,
    Hema

5. 99anubha

99anubha New IL'ite

hi
    this is anubha srivastava.we have shifted to banglore from hyderabad on 1 june 2010.
    we have rented a house near big bazaar old madras road.
    i am yet to explore the place.
    i have two kids girl 8yrs and boy 5yrs.
    my daughter was admitted to faps but son did not!!!
    wanted some info on admission dates for nps,shishughrah,or any other schools in indira nagar.
    i also keep lucknow chikan suits and saaris.as we belong to lucknow.
    joined indus lady today.
    hope to make some friends
    thanx

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
  6. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi all!
    Myself Radhika -living in Blore with my hubbs-working part time -love cooking, watching serials and digesting them wid my hubbs!!Stay in BTM layout.:thumbsupThis forum has given me so many sisters , friends, and much more a feeling of oneness. wish we cud meet -sometime-wud be nice:cheers

7. neelimapandey

neelimapandey New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

Just joined indus ladies. Hence introducing myself. I am relatively new to Bangalore (almost 1 year). I am an entrepreneur - running a small software development start up from last 2.5 years. I am living in Kormangala and I like watching movies, painting, exercising :)

Looking forward to some great interactions here.

Neelima

8. mythreyiraju

mythreyiraju Senior IL'ite

Hi to all,

I am Mythreyi. After a long time i came back to Indusladies. Now i am in bangalore.

Thanks
    My3

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,:hiya
    I am from Bengaluru, I am a HM, Since my marriage I have lived at Indore(MP), Nasik(Mah), Mumbai, Hyderabad, and now in Chennai. I do have own house at Bengaluru I am looking forward to settle back in Bengaluru. I joined IL in May I spotted this thread now so I am introducing now for I thin "Better late than Never" I miss Bengaluru very much for their people are very friendly and they make friendship with all without discriminating. Unfortunately En samachar thread has also stopped moving.:hide:

10. mythreyiraju

mythreyiraju Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

How are you? Hope all are doing Good.

First of all a big "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" to all.

Hey thread is going very slow dears no updates:confused2:. I am also not updated myself. From now on wards i will be regular with this thread:thumbsup.

Come on yaar. What is Dussera plans? Finished your shopping?

Myself: I ma staying in Bannergatta rd, behind apollo. Is anybody is staying near by my house. I am doing Dussera pooja everyday, today is Lakshmi's day.

Meanwhile preparation of interviews, cooking & sleeping. This is my daily routine. After DH came, sometimes evening shopping or roaming on roads.

hi neelima, how are you?

Sorry remainning old threads i didn't read.only some i read.

bye:wave
    My3