1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dejected In Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shyluramesh, Sep 17, 2007.

1. dotty

dotty New IL'ite

Hi Shyla,
    First and foremost stop worrying!!!Just stop worrying!!!My greates suggestion to you watch aastha chanell and start doin pranayam (yoga) by ramdev.....................we've had n. of cases with such issues including removal of uterus but fortunately they all got cured naturally.Dedicate an hour doing yoga everyday.If you feel there is a problem at hiome and you cannot do yoga in the morning then there are cd's avilable of ram dev's yoga buy it and start it right away, it might sound stupid but iv seen people in front of me who had the most dreadul problems bt were all gone rather disappeared. Give it a shot!

Second, you'v been having trouble at home.....................but you're working paying the bills and taking care of your kids as well..howeva try keeping your self very busy so that you hardly get time to speak to anyone else.........if they are being ignorant to you doesnt matter but just make sure u don't react on to things atleats until you can handle them. Divorce is recommended only if you think its impossible living with them.May be your husband is not that bad but may be he has been tuned this way by his parents, may be the entire atmosphere is created by the in laws and subsequently the son has also started following it.

Be strong and keep your self busy and avoid spending too much time at home, if there are restrictions as you said there are try talking to them somtime, i am sure u've dont it all and resorted to this but yet i think unless 2 people talk things cnt b sorted out.....give it a bit of time and if things don't work out even then then i guess you should move out' here instead of killing your self every single day.

You know the best and don't worry about socity pressures??do they exist you're in a mtro i guess and there sld b no problem but if you're weak you will feel dejeected and insecure but the day you decide and out your foot down things will take a turn.So do it right away decide by yourself.Get stronger and even more stronger will power.If you don't make things happen they're bound to worsen.coz its been a while since ur married and they cannot keep u as deir slave.Have faith in God and keep your self occupied and i hope everythign works well with you.

Remeber one thing until ur not tough people r gonna take you for a ride coz they have been doing everything they want to and you have been taking it,.change it.............you are educated .....u don't have to be insecure god feeds every1................so nothing is going to happen to you............................but get things going the way you wnat them to....................since its niot happening nd its been years ...........decide what you want out of life....................

cheers shyla!

2. shyluramesh

shyluramesh Guest

Thanks a lot, I do definetly feel more confident,one reason I am presently in my Mom's place due to the operation scheduled next week, yes regarding Yoga and meditation I did give a thought to it too, now that I am here my parents are so loving and cheering me up every moment and my kids are enjoying their stay to the maximum as my dad takes them out often and is being a great grand dad which they really missed in my inlaws home.
    Now I have decided to take a job after the post operation and once I am completely fit and I want to appoint a full time maid for my kids this also my father has seen and promised to get from his native village and if my husband agrees to all these conditions then I will move to my inlaws place otherwise I have decided that I can happily live without him with my beautiful children. I am more positive now and feeling good.
    Love
    Shylu

3. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

Dear Shylu,

i am very happy for u,that now you r confident and happy.

dont worry abt operation,everything will be alright. take plety of rest!

i will pray God for u r speedy recovery.

wish u good luck!

redards
    Sri

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi shylu,

Great yaar. you have come a long way from your first post. it is all attitude that makes a difference. a positive attitude and a winning spirit gives us the right direction towards life.:2thumbsup:.

I wish you all the best. and all your wishes be fulfilled. think well and act.

now be calm and relaxed. you are going to come out hale and healthy ...do tell us about the date of your operation.
    i can include your name in the thread so that others can also join in the prayers.

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Shylu,

Good that you have taken up a positive attitude and have taken a better decision for good. You are getting bolder and bolder day by day. All the best. Take all the help you could and be happy.

We are all here to pray for your betterment. If you dont mind pls PM me after you get fit. I will try my level best to get you a better job opportunity.

6. shyluramesh

shyluramesh Guest

Thankyou Rajmi
    I am gratefull to all In'lites for their concern towards me, I feel you are all as close as my sisters, my hyderabad sis is also come down to be off some help to me, my operation is fixed on 3rd oct and I am sure I will be fit in months time.
    My BIL has applied on my behalf for a fast track course in business communication and he has good knowledge and much influence in that field as he is the area manager in his place. He assured me 100% job gaurantee and I know he can do it, here after this 3 months course I can work at home for 3 days in my system if I desire., so this job will be more comfortable I think. I am so confident and look forward for a new happy life.
    Thanks for all those who pray for me.
    Love
    Shylu

7. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hey Shylu,
    Very happy to hear a positive attitude in you and so happy to see the good chanes that r going to come in ur life!
    Today is ur operation....so..we all will surely pray for u...You going to come back to enjoy a very beautiful future with ur loved ones...!
    All the best dear!

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

That's a good news our dear shylu,

Hope the Opereations today will be successful and we all indus world of friends join in prayers for a speedy recovery...

Nice that your BIL has made arrangements for your professional skills improvements and wishing you to be fit within short time and have a nice future.

subbu

9. rekhas

rekhas Senior IL'ite

Dear Shylu,

How are you? I came across your post. You go girl. I was amazed at your confidence. You have come a long way from your first post. lets us know what some confidence and support will do our lives. Please keep us posted as to how you are doing.

10. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shylu,

How are you now? After your surgery you have not posted till now.
    I just saw this thread.

Life has all sorts of things to offer, both good and bad. We ignore the bad and take in the GOOD.

All the best to you dear. Would like to see you back soon. :kiss

Love
    Latha :wave