New "Deals" section in Indusladies.com

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Aug 18, 2010.

1. anamika20100

anamika20100 New IL'ite

wow, this will be really useful.:cheers

2. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

great addition:cheers

3. KriYog

KriYog New IL'ite

How to avail the offers.
    is there any code.
    I am trying to order grinder from INNO concepts and i couldnt figure out how to avail the discount

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kriyog,

Give us a couple of days, we are in contact with the merchant (InnoConcepts) to find out how you can avail the offer ($15 OFF on Ultra Grinder) - by placing the order online or over phone.

5. uns

uns New IL'ite

I am really surprised to see this section.

As far as my knowledge goes....ILs are not allowed to post/promote their profession/business here....but here you go promoting deals of chains and big names who really have a huge budget to promote themselves.

Don't you think you should allow fellow ILs to post here their business here so that they also get a boost and other ILs who are not aware of who is doing what can help each other in some way.

Some of the ladies here may actually be in need of financial help and maybe trying to do something from home....but wouldn't be knowing how to promote themselves...this would be a good medium for them.

Hence, to me personally i am not happy with this section specially as it is promoting big names whereas home grown small businesses which actually need a boost is ignored or banned here.

I know there is a directory here....but i personally don't find it comfortable to go there and search for who is doing what and whether that forum is user friendly ina way the other forums are.....

Just my views....don't know about the others.

6. marykuruvilla19

marykuruvilla19 New IL'ite

Hi !

This is a Great Idea, thanks to all.

Please let me know how can we avail all these discounts, do you post coupons or any code etc, please let me know. Also are there any discounts available in Dubai ?

Thanks & Best Regards to All

Mary Kuruvilla

7. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Deals Section has got a new face lift and we have tweaked it for a great user experience.

Here are the feature updates:

• In the Deals Home Page here: IndusLadies - Deals & Coupons Section Featured Stores below the Store logo image we have listed the number of Coupons / Deals available. This would give you an idea about the deals availability in the Store of your choice. deals_scrshot1.jpg
    • In the Deals Home Page here: IndusLadies - Deals & Coupons Section Featured Deals now has the thumbnail image of the Deals. This would give you a sneak peak into the deal of your interest. deals_scrshot2.jpg
    • In the Stores Page here: IndusLadies - Deals & Coupons Section we have earmarked deals that are exclusive offer available for IndusLadies Members. deals_scrshot3.jpg
    Hope these feature updates help you in great shopping.

8. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

Can Coimbatore members will be able to use this deal ? Thanks a lot for this facility.

9. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Keethi,

Yes, of course from Coimbatore you can shop in all the Stores located in India. As the deals are all listed online, it is valid for purchase for any user in India as long as you have credit card to make online payments.

Happy Shopping.

10. GoplaniNupur

GoplaniNupur New IL'ite

it means that now indusladies has a new oppertunity to buy something online