Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Thanks a lot for your inspiring and motivating mail. What you said is exactly right I feel very glad whether I have done guru’s prayer properly or not his photo has appeared in my dream. Now it gives me lot of confidence after reading your reply.

I had a good trip to Mantralayam and Navabrindavanam for 3 days last week with my family. I feel I am really lucky to have the darshan of both the holy places at a short period of time. There is no words to thank swami’s grace on us. I would like to share with you how swami has graced my mom. Myself and my mom had a great passion to go to the holy place Navabrindavanam. But my mom had a vomiting problem, even if she travel a short distance by car, van or bus she suffer a lot. Only train travel suits for her. But since she had a great passion to visit Navabrindavam after visiting Mantralayam which is 400 kms up and down from Mantralayam we confidently planned to take a car leaving everything under Swami’s feet. While traveling in car my mother chanted “Om Sri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha” from her heart and I also chanted similarly for her thinking that she should not suffer while traveling. Believe brother, she did’nt even get any vomiting sensation and throughout her journey for 400 kms she has not even vomited once. Moreover whenever she travel like this she does’nt eat anything to avoid vommitting but even then she use to get, but this time we were given Ramar Prasadam as lunch at guru’s temple at Navabrindavam, without regretting my mom ate the whole prasadam meal offered at temple. After meal we started our journey back to Mantralayam. Like onward journey miracle while returning from Navabrindavanam too my mom did’nt get vommitting. This is first time in her life time she has traveled without suffering. I have no words to thank our Guru for showering his blessings on us and gave us a very good darshan. I can’nt forget those 3 memorable days in my life.

Thanks a tonne brother for guiding me the prayer methods to Guru and get his blessings.

Best wishes,

Sudha
    <!-- / message --><!--INFOLINKS_OFF-->

2. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

My problems are getting worse day by day and I don't know why Guru Rayaru isn't showing me any light yet. I am asking him to solve my problems every single day and also I am following the "meditation technique" you taught me. Is there anything else I can do? I think I should be keeping faith but each day seems like an eternity to pass by with the pile of problems. Please suggest if there are any other poojas/mantras that I can do to please rayaru.

Please guide me Brother Sairam.
    Thank You

3. Tamilarasii

Tamilarasii New IL'ite

Thankyou so much for posting this divine procedure. May god bless you and your family.

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

Nice to hear that you had a very good trip to Mantralayam and Navabrindavanam with your dear family members. Also, I am really glad to hear that Rayaru has started performing miracles to you and to your family. Here onwards everything will happen Good to you with the blessings of our great guru Sri RAghavendra.

I tell you one secret. It is your 'strong belief' on Guru which has helped you to get the blessings of our Guru easily and all the other things are secondary. Remember, Any one can do pooja but Not everyone will keep strong faith on Guru. There is nothing great like 'strong Belief' and if you maintain this 'Belief' on Swami very strongly whether you are in good or bad circumstances in your life, Rayaru will definitely keep away all the problems from your life and give you complete happiness throughout your life. If you keep full faith on Rayaru, one day you can even have darshan of Rayaru in your dreams and He will start talking to you. I want you to experience it by yourself rather than I telling you.

Keep these 3 things always in your mind. They are:

a) We always think that Rayaru is watching only our good deeds only but He is always watchful and noticing all our activities whether we are doing good or bad throughout the day. Hence keep telling your mind that Rayaru is watching all my activities.

b) Before starting any work, you just speak to your mind that Swami please help me to finish my work successfully.

c) Every Thursday, Do any simple pooja to Guru and He will be really happy and give you blessings.

cheers
    sairam

5. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother,

Thank you for your motivating words brother. I really feel as if Guru himself has replied me through you. As you said I am really praying Swami to make us closer to him by pure and sincere devotion to him. Only he can purify my heart and should bless me to think always about him. I am longing to get the darshan of our guru in my dreams and get his blessings. I will keep all the 3 things mentioned by you in my mind always. Regarding Pooja instead of doing 7 Thursday Pooja I would like to be in vratha for all Thursdays and do pooja for our Guru till my end. Really I don’t have words to thank you for your divine service to all of us and help us to make closer to our guru and get his blessings.

Thanks a million brother,

Sudha

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

Don't worry and be patient. Our Guru is very merciful. He will definitely solve all your problems one by one.

What you need to have now is the 'Strong Faith' on Him that He would solve your problems definitely and nothing else. You don't need to do any new poojas or any other new techniques. It is the belief which will save you from all your difficulties.

Take an example of the food we eat. To get the cooked rice, first we put paddy in the bowl and allow it to get heated. The paddy won't get converted to rice immediately. It will take some time to get heated and then converted to rice and then only it is eatable. The same principal applies to our problems in life too. Guru first gives more difficulties to us so that our karma gets reduced by undergoing hard situations in our life and then He gives us the real happiness. Hence what you need is the absolute faith and patience.

cheers
    sairam

7. Tamilarasii

Tamilarasii New IL'ite

Dear Brother,

I am delighted to see this post. yesterday as usual without sleep-i am a very bad case of insomnia, i wake up eevrynite sharp at 2.30 until 5.30 i'll be awake and by the time i hsve to be up for my duites i doze off causing chaos for everyone at home in the morning.

Yesterday as usual i woke up,saw this post. my happiness knew no bounds as i am :drowning in worries..today I started making preparations for the poooja and i am doing it tomorrow...i come from a family which doesnt believe much in god,so i am not even familiar with normal procedures,yet i have set off...guru's grace...lets see..

U are doing a great service to the worried and suffering silently...pls continue this...may god bless u and yr family.

regards,
    Tamilarasi

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  8. Dilchahtahai

Dilchahtahai Senior IL'ite

Dear Sairam,
    We live in US and I have a couple of problems. I was thinking of doing this pooja in October when I have continuous 3 days off. However, I am pregnant and due in December. Some of my friends say that a pregnant woman should not do any poojas after month 5.
    Can I still do this one? Or should I wait until after December?
    Thanks !

9. Tamilarasii

Tamilarasii New IL'ite

Dear Brother,

Today I did the first day pooja,have decided to carry on for next two days.I did sarkarai pongal as neivedhyam. Since we are non vegetarians, I had to use the same cooker... I was really uncomfrotable using it.so have decided to give up non-veg and stop cooking it at home too.If family wishes,let them dine out.Next time,I shall buy a new set of cooking utensils.

Dont know how many mistakes I did in this pooja. Hope guru bears with me.

Only after starting off,did I understand I had so many doubts and I didnt know whom to ask. What time shd the pooja be done?can friends and relatives be called?I dont know the recepies for the neivedhyam too. I did my well known sakkarai pongal.Dont know what prayers,slokas,stotras to recite. jus did the prathikshana and did namaskara.

I am at home,can I do prathikshana during the day as many times as I can?

And...forgot to share this wonderful happening,a blessing of guru I shd say. My husband had to go to chennai this morn,we wished he cud be at home for all three days,praying and helping me out as I'm someone who seldom venture out alone. Yesterday night we were arranging the pooja place and the phone rang.His boss called to say the trip is cancelled and cud go next week. Guru's grace.Even as I started off the pooja I had a feeling if i'm qualified to do this.I feel I am also blessed...tears fill.

Poojaya sri Raghavendraya
    Sathya dharma Radhayacha
    Bajatham Kalpavrukshaya Namatham
    Sri Kamadhenve

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister,

I am not very sure whether a pregnant woman are allowed to do pooja after 5 months as we hear these sort of things right from our childhood. To be on the safer side, Just consult any of your dear family members before you do the pooja that may help you.

This is just my opinion only and leave the decision making entirely to you itself. Generally to do any good things and that too for the Lord, from my point of view, there is no need to wait. Put the entire burden on the GURU and pray to Him sincerely that everything should go well by doing this pooja and get His blessings to get the solutions for your problems.

If you think that you can do your pooja well in the 3 days off which you are getting, better do on those days itself.

The decision is upto you only.

cheers
    Sairam