1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palgudi

palgudi New IL'ite

hello doctorjyotikiran,i am suffering from adenomyosis for past two years. I have dermoid cyst in right ovary. third time in the same ovary& fibroid small size in uterus. iam taking ayurveda medicines for past six months.Aloes compound, femicalm, m2 tone& kumari legium. is it enough. please reply me with your suggestions soon

2. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Hey Rechu,

Sorry, Due to my busy schedule now a days I am answering the queries only on sundays. So, I think I have missed your question somehow.

Anyway yours is "Vaata Prakriti". So you need snehana or oleation therapy for you. But before that your appetite and bowel movements should be corrected. Start the following medicines, continue for 7 days and revert back about appetite and bowel movements.

1. Agnitundi vati 2 tabs twice daily before food

2. Syrup Gasex (Himalaya herbals) 2 tsf thrice daily before food

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti:rotfl

3. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Beeamma,

Urad increases 'Kapha'

Chana increases 'Vaata'

Masoor again increases 'Pitta'

So Moong is better option.

Warm Regards,

4. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Shree,

on what basis you are telling that you have more saliva?

If you are overweight or diabetic you may be having more saliva.

An for Ayurveda doctor in Chennai please refer my previous answers.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K:rotfl

5. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Re: Ayurveda consultation - Uterus scars

Dear Kushi,

I can not solve your problem online as you need detailed consultation. Please consult nearby Ayurvedic physician.

If you can forward me all your investigation reports then I can help you somehow.

Warm Regards,

6. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hello Dr,

thanx for the reply. i think am not overweight as well am not diabetic anyways will make sure.

7. sangichandru

sangichandru Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr,

I am new to this site. I am very happy to see this thread. I think surely I will get solution to my problems.
    I have PMS problem. Additionaly during my periods time I have severe migraine also. my cycle is normal as 25-26 days and flow is normal. pls suggest me the correct solution for PMS and migraine.

Thank you

Sangeetha

8. rechu

rechu New IL'ite

dear dr jyothi
    thank you very much for your concern and reply.i continued the medication and found positive results. what should i do next?

9. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Dear Jyothi,

I missed this thread all along. I'm a 35 year old, mother of 2 children (5 and 2). my first one was born C-section, 2nd one normal delivery. I'm a vegetarian, rarely eat out but do give into temptations (cakes etc.,) once in a while. I'm lean built, 55 kgs. I have this tummy problem as most women have post-delivery. I struggle to wake up early so that leaves me with barely any time to do some exercises. But after my 2nd delivery i followed some ab exercises as taught by a physiotherapist (to bring back the muscle in position) and it helped me to keep my tummy intact. But since early this year i find my tummy has bounced back. I feel so ashamed and demotivated looking at my pathetic shape. If there are any specific diet/ayurveda arishtams that will help me kindly suggest.

10. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

hi Dr Jyoti,
    we have been married for 7yrs.,we r still working towards being blessed with children of our own.i had undergone series of tests till 4 times of IUI.i was only left out with the attempt to undergo and IVF. i have furnished the details of the tests of an yr back.
    LH : 7.02 miu/ml,
    Prolactine : 9.57ng/ml
    T3 : 1.10
    T4 : 9.20 ug/dl
    TSH : 1.71 uiu/ml
    Testosterone :0.24 ng/ml
    FSH : 6.48 miu/ml
    My HSG reports were normal with free flow of dye.(i got this test done twice with a gap of yrs and both times the tubes shown free flow).
    Got an investigative laproscopy done with no distinctive remarks.(The test result shows that the uterus is normal,small.seedling fibroid over and surface of uterus seen,rest everything was normal)
    I had undergone IUI for 4 cycles and none worked out.2 times i was ovulated on luteal support(microgest) and twice in normal ovulation.
    Later i was diagnosed with pcos with r very small which were not obstructive.
    The doc has suggested me to take prolactine 500mg for 3times a day.i have taken this for 7-8m and discontinued.
    My periods r generally regular but not on fixed dates, every time my next periods commence after a week later i had on the previous .i have no history of miscarriage.
    My husbands reports r normal his semen analysis:
    count : 50 m/ml (3yrs back the count was 96mil/ml)
    Active : 60%, sluggish : 35%.(3yrs back active 75%,sluggish 20%)
    can u pls suggest wht i should do further, i have discontinued the medicine for prolactine from almost 6m back.
    waiting ur suggestion.
    sudha.v

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.