Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukshma

Sukshma Guest

Sukshma here.

Hi everyone! My name is Sukshma and I'm very impressed by the IL forum. I've been reading some of the topics posted and think that I might find some good (like minded) friends here.
    Here are some details about myself................ I am blissfully married with 2 lovely children. We lived in Richmond, VA (U.S.A) for almost 9 years before we recently moved to Bangalore. It's been about a week since we landed in good old India and all of us are very elated to be back home!! :2thumbsup: The kids are also adjusting well and have started attending school.
    I am a domestic engineer (homemaker) by profession and love to cook and do up my house and garden. I am a big fan of Kishore Kumar and R.D.Burman and can listen to old Hindi songs all day all my life!! I was a preschool teacher in the U.S and I love to interact with young kids. I'm looking to make some friends in Bangalore (I'm totally new to this city). I hope to meet some localites through this channel.

Have fun!
    Sukshma.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  2. savitamg12

savitamg12 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi all,
    I am Savitha married past 11yrs to Ganesh , who is a Human resource manager.
    I have 2 children Hrithvik and Shreyas, each 10 & 4 yrs old. I am from Bangalore.

I am a Msc.(Chem), studied at Mumbai University.
    Right now I am a home maker busy with my family.

I love this site, which makes me feel close to you all whenever I go thr" the different postings.
    I would like you to suggest me a home based job that I can do at my flexible time. I have very good exp. working as a recruiter for 2 yrs. I would like to work like Data entry or any similiar kind of job.

Cheers
    Savitha

3. pancy29

pancy29 New IL'ite

hi all friends

i am pancy from india,:2thumbsup: welcome all friends:yes: :tongue

4. purni

purni New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am originally from Kerala but was brought up in calcutta. Married to Rajesh and we have two beautiful kidsTanvi (4years )and Stuti(10 months). I love to read, cook, listen to musicand collect receipes. I love to spend time with my kids, It is fun to see them growing up. This is a great site and it is nice to be part of it.

Purnima

5. jaynash

jaynash Senior IL'ite

hi Ladies

my name is jay. its three years since i have been married. i am taking care of my business. We have business i chennai and comibatore. we travel a lot.

Thats all for now

bye
    jay

6. Satvinder

Satvinder New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Hey Everyone,

Just trying to get used to Indusladies..By the way this is my first log in ....

7. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Welcome to Indus Ladies, Satvinder. There' s loads to know and share.
    Go through the forums and have fun.

8. arunajain33

arunajain33 New IL'ite

Hi
    My name is ARUNA .JAIN married my husband is working for a bank as recovery officer . I am working in ACCENTURE . Ours is a love marriage and so we do not have any help from either side .We both are all alone and sometimes we feel that we are orphans My father is a business man I have two sisters and two brothers We reside in Bangalore My father in law is a retired engineer .
    I have done my FASHION TECHNOLOGY and apart from this I worked as ART AND CRAFT mistress for 8years. My hobbies are drawing painting, knitting, crochet,nib painting, best out of waste ,water falls,making gift boxes,greeting cards,and many more around 30 different crafts.
    I have an ambition to settle abroad or atleast work abroad I love to move from one place to another I have always taken part in art competitions and also been training people in art and craft In my spare time i take a lot of orders . I am a person who believes in hard work and i keep doing some useful work in my leisure time I donot like to waste time My hard workhas bought me in a stage where I can live in peace now and laurels to my husband who has always supported me

THANKYOU,
    aruna jain

9. gowrichebbi

gowrichebbi New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

My name is Gowri, I have been married for 13 years and I have two sons one is 10years old and another one is 8years old. I am a house wife and originally I am from Bangalore, now I am in Dallas Tx past from 11 years. I like :2thumbsup: IL site a lot.

That's it for write now:mrgreen:
    bye
    Gowri

10. sanravi

sanravi New IL'ite

hi,this is sandhya ravi from chennai,india
    and my hobbies are shopping,cooking and arts and crafts
    i am very happy to be an IL'ite from today:2thumbsup:

happy viewing...:-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.