1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

darkness

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by nimmimoorthy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am having a skin problem.

my skin at all joints/folds look dark. the elbows, ankles, toes, finger joints, knees are extreemly dark. and also the area where anklets are worn(couldnt express myself).
    Also, the area between lower lips and chin, sides of nose.

Pls help:drowning

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Simple harmless remedy is, mix equal quantity of lemon juice with honey and add few drops of rose water and keep in a bottle in the fridge. You can apply this daily at night on face and other black areas and after half an hour wash with bason and apply coconut oil after drying it. You have to continuew this for some days and can see the result.

ganges

3. nimmimoorthy

Ganges,

Thanks for your tips:bowdown. will update you if there is any result.

4. priyahayton

priyahayton New IL'ite

hello thr,

im not a pro in ths but i read alot of health related book and discuss on health matter wit my 'sidha' doctor. i believe u must have had these problems fr many yrs.
    your lifestyle is more important thn wat ur applying on ur outer skin. thr r few important factors you shld give great importance.
    - make sure you drink enough water every day - 2 to 2.5 ltr depending on ur body size and do not ever withold ur urine urge. Urinate when u get the urge. wen u under urinate, the toxins n body wastes wil b a free radical in ur body and tht could occupy in the soft tissues of ur body tht gives a false impression tht ur skin getting darker. do not boil water as it contains no minerals..filtered water is better. measure the water u drink to ensure ur taking enough water.
    -avoid constipation. constipation is not jst 'dificulty in toileting'. toileting few times in a day (slimy stools) is also considered a kind of constipation. a person shld toilet once a day, the fecal matter shld be in cylindrical and once its done, u shld feel light. fibre shld help fr constipation. u shld toilet every morning, aft taking a glass of water. when the fecal matter is delayed, it get re-absorbed by the intense and the toxins wil be retained in ur body. ths gets worst if u under urinate. avoid eating fruits tht is over-ripe because it contains too much fibre in thm. too much fibre can cause slimy stool. all shld b in moderate.
    -avoid too much of calcium rich food...ex: all kind of dairy products, vege tht is in white colour (cauliflower, cabbage etc), avoid spinach which is very high in calcium, any packet drinks enriched wit calcium, avoid breads too.
    following these, u shld see some difference soon.

thx

5. nimmimoorthy

Thanks priyahayton,

BTW Iam a good mineral water intaker.
    Regarding urniation certain times i have to hold. will take of this.
    Regrding diet also will take care.

Thanks for your tips.

6. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

For skin darkening maybe you can try these simple remedies:
    * Soak 4 almonds overnight. Grind into a fine paste using milk. Apply on face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. Do this daily for 15 days, followed by twice a week.

* A tbsp of gram flour mixed with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice works well for lightening dark skin. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off. Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.

tell me the results then :thumbsup

7. nimmimoorthy

Hi Dale91,

thnx for ur tips.
    by gram flour do u mean besan or green gram flour.