1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

2010-2011 H1b sponsors list

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by Dtsfe306, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ayushi1

ayushi1 New IL'ite

hi Neha

My suggestion is tell them to market ur resume.pay h1 fees when u get job.dnt sign agreement.nw adays some consultant r doing this way but they never force 2 sign any agreement.

in case of fake US experience in resume helps in getting job. one of my frd got job by using fake US experience. my husband also told me 2 put some US experience in resume.but i m also scared abt this.hw can we write US experience without any?

deeply think n take gd decision abt ur matter.i m also facing some prob 4 h1.

2. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I am also looking for sponsor for H1.I have 4 years work experience in India,basically in J2EE.I have floated my resume on dice, and received some mails.But, No one was willing to sponsor.Has any one heard of proteam Inc consultancy?Please provide reviews.
    Also, Please let me post about reliable consultants in NJ/NY area

3. yavanika

yavanika New IL'ite

Hi,
    Does any one know about Sria Systems IIC-Princeton-NJ...They say they are going to offer free training in OBIEE/Informatica for CPT/OPT students and later market our resume.....They r not going to charge anything as of now....but if we get a job we hav to b with them for 1 year...so I am not sure if this is a good company or not.....can anyone please let me know about it.
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Yavanika.

4. piyarustagi

piyarustagi New IL'ite

Hi,
    Is there anybody who's resume is getting marketed but they are not getting any interview calls?
    I was thinking whether to get my H1b sponsored or not.
    Will it be a huge problem if I get my H1b sponsored and I don't get a job after that. I know there is a work around for that also but will I be frustrated if I'll be on H1b without job. What do u think? Is it better to stay on H4 rather than on H1b jobless? What do u think that is it better to get H1b somehow and keep on struggling till I get a job...and take a huge risk of money.
    PLZ. PLZ. PlZ. reply

5. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Even I got a similar call from another company saying 600$ as deposit and will be refunded after 6 months. Not sure how this works. H4 to F1 and get CPT and start working and CAN DISCONTINUE Your STUDIES AND GET IT CONVERTED TO h1?????

Has anyone done this way???

6. neoarch

neoarch New IL'ite

Priya,

I do not think you can file your H1 now with out finding a job first. You need to submit the client letter for H1 filing. You need to show a valid job offer for getting your H1 approved.
    I am also looking for converting to H1. Couldn't find any yet. Wish you good luck.

Neoarch.

7. neoarch

neoarch New IL'ite

I heard something similar. One company contacted me this year beginning and said that I can enroll into TVU (Tri valley university online course ) and get CPT the very first day and can start the work. Later they will convert to H1. Need to pay the expenses for H4 - F1 conversion (3000$ or so no fee for H1 later ). I think F1 is only for full time on-campus programs. They did not answer this question when I asked them.

I have no idea how it is going to work out.Seems like a complicated way.

Ask the company about which university and what type of course (online/part time/full time) Check if there will be any issue if you discontinue your course on F1.

8. Hansa

Hansa New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,
    I am also in the same boat(H4).
    In my case i will be having project in my husband's company but no one is ready to file H1B for me without client letter.
    But without H1B, we can't approach my husband's company for client letter as we said to them , i already have H1B and looking for a project nearby.(company don't sponsor H1b's)
    Please help me out to find a consultancy.
    All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
    Hansa

9. crazyh1b

crazyh1b New IL'ite

Hi Ayushi,
    I too received a call from maansystems regarding sponsering of h1b visa.Did you accept their offer by the way?
    Or are there any one out there who have filed tehir h1b visa with them earlier?
    Please reply me, running out of time, so have to take a decision.
    Highly appreciate your quick reviews on maan systems.

Plz ..plz..help me out!

10. crazyh1b

crazyh1b New IL'ite

Hi ragini,
    I too received a call from maansystems regarding sponsering of h1b visa.Did you accept their offer by the way?
    Or are there any one out there who have filed tehir h1b visa with them earlier?
    Please reply me, running out of time, so have to take a decision.
    Highly appreciate your quick reviews on maan systems.

Plz ..plz..help me out!