Happy information

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by devapriya, Jul 17, 2010.

1. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Wow. Thats amazing ! I will be doubly happy if you give the source of this research and findings. Thank you.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Great Information.

Thanks for sharing it.

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Got Goose Bumps on reading this Information...Probably is this called the "Chidambara Rahasyam"""

Feeling Proud..

Cheers,
    Brahan:thumbsup

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Nice info.would like to read more on this!:thumbsup

5. Vaishnavie

Vaishnavie Gold IL'ite

wow its interesting news... thanks deva...

6. lalithaelango

lalithaelango New IL'ite

I also heard about that and prouded to be an Indian.. about our ancient peoples & siddhars.

I have a doubt? How it is scientifically proved? Any source is available in the net

7. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi everyone...

@OP...i had requested for the source of this information, im still awaiting for it. since im not going to believe anything just randomly written.

its like calling 1100hrs a Dark scary nite....

8. chellama

chellama Gold IL'ite

thanks for the information devapriya.....

9. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Hello to all of you.

I personally do not have any comments on this information.

I have cut & paste a few paragraphs related to this information and also given the link of the site that says more about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The myths and legends of Chidambaram state that Siva was compelled to continue his dance at Chidambaram, rather than in the Tarakam forest, because he could see that the original site could not sustain the powerful energies of the dance. Invoking a yogic parallel, he identified the snaking ida and pingala currents in the subtle body with geographical locations north and south of Chidambaram, and then said that the central channel [natuvinadi] passed directly through Tillai, making it the centre of the world and the site of the original cosmic lingam.

It is through this analogy that Chidambaram, according to local tradition, became the centre of the cosmos, the axis mundi around which all the rest of the universe rotates. The dance is so powerful, only the true centre, the heart of the spiritual and material universe, can support and sustain it. According to this tradition, Chidambaram becomes the world centre on the physical plane; on the spiritual plane, the central shrine becomes the Heart-lotus, the still centre out of which emerges the primal dance of creation in the form of Siva's dance of bliss.

I noted earlier that for devotees of 'Koyil', Chidambaram signifies both the physical centre of the world and its spiritual Heart-lotus, that space of consciousness in which physical creation appears, and the place where the surrendered mind has to subside and die in order to get a true knowledge of Siva. The Heart is the place out of which creation manifests, and it is also the place where enlightenment takes place. The Heart-dance expresses itself phenomenally as the world and the power that sustains it, but it must be remembered that the place of its origin is the centre into which the jiva must withdraw in order to transcend creation and attain enlightenment. In an explanation of the significance of Lord Nataraja's dance, the Tamil work Tiru-Arul-Payan (IX, 3) identifies these two aspects and makes the following recommendations:

The dance of nature proceeds on one side; the dance of enlightenment on the other. Fix your mind in the centre of the latter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above information is from the following source:

Guru Namasivaya

Hope this throws little light to the context.

10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Venkat sir,Thanks for the link!Need to look into it for more details...

BTW,Are you in India or Qatar now?