Astrologer

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, May 29, 2008.

1. monikakrishna76

monikakrishna76 New IL'ite

You are right Pradeepa., you need to be careful when talkingto MukeshK.

I had refered lot of my friends to him., half of them do say he is very strict.
    half of them say he isso lively.,you want to keep hearing him...you just need reasons to call him & hear his voice.,
    i would suggest you to call him and speakyour heart openly., but you need to build a rapport with him first.

2. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Yes Pradeepsuresh you need to build a repport with him and it is far better to speak to him then mail him cause sometimes the mail can be misunderstood as he is very sensitive by nature,offcourse i have told him that he is very sensitive and so sometimes he misunderstands some of his clients but still do not take a risk here as it is to early for you since you have found him to be very accurate and would want to continue keeping in touch with him-RIGHT?
    I have argues with him on several issues in regard to my future and interests and since iv built a good enough rep with him he listens and offcourse has made me understand that WHY what he says has an edge over my thinking and interests...
    I think this should help you in talking to him ....

3. london24dreams

london24dreams New IL'ite

I met astrologer shankar., i came to know about him through this free and frank forum.,where everybody is heared patiently and positively.

i found astrologer shankar to be good and accurate.

thanks everybody for sharing your experience

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  4. london24dreams

dear everybody July 25th 2010 is Guru Poornimai.,
    the biggest day in the year to appease the planets.,

if anybody has hurt ..cheated .. critizised ., or spoken bad about any GURU in life., then you can take the opportunity to call and seek forgiveness.

with this all our sins will be washed and planets will get appeased

5. london24dreams

Re: good astrologer in chennai

Hi SUPTAM22
    please keen to know your your experience,. i am thinking to consult him.

monikakrishna though others have rquested still not intresteed in sharing her experiencein detail.

is it worth the money and waiting list...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  6. priya007

priya007 New IL'ite

Re: good astrologer in chennai

Dear Kaverivenkat,

Can u pls share your experience with Mr. Mukesh-Astrologer. i can see lot of appreciations as well as complaints.

7. khushboo27

khushboo27 New IL'ite

thanks, i am in chennai now., i will call my GURU (friend,philosopher,guide) not just to appease the planets but use this great opportunity to for thanksgiving....
    we should always be thankful to people who have brought change in our life AND NOT TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED.thanks again London24dreams.

8. manjur

manjur Senior IL'ite

hi friends,

could anyone please tell me the route to astrologer sankar's house.i stay in velachery and planning to go by bus

manju

9. mohammedKhyaat

mohammedKhyaat New IL'ite

i have tried reaching eminent astrologers from this forum., it seems the astrologers are too busy., it is clearly visible they are Not interested in adding NEW CLIENTS.,

I DONT HAVE BIRTH DETAILS.,

fee is not a problem.

I NEED TO CONSULT AN ASTROLOGER urgently due to severe health issues.

please help.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  10. london24dreams

why do senior, eminent astrologers mentioned in the forum Mr MukeshK , shankar or jaimullpandya, vardrajan do not pick their calls., from new numbers or client., think they have enoufg of clientile and not HUNGRY to add more clients.,

but there are so many in this forum who vouch that these astrologers have MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR LIFE..,,, so please reccommend and help these people to get consultations using your goodwill and maintained relatioship .

it is evident from their mail ., how desperate and in distress are these people in taking help and shelter and directions from these astrologers.MohammedKhyaat i promise u i will help u in getting appointmnt from shankarji,
    others also so help.. handhold them as much as we can to connect to the astrologers asap,. god bless us too.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010