Vasthraa's Unwinding Corner

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vasthraa, Jun 10, 2009.

1. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

Why do I get this image of Draupadi in Duryodhana's court in the hands of Dussasana whenever I see/think this thread's name "Vasthraa's Unwinding Corner" ? :bonk

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

OMG! So I am not the only one!! :rotfl
    PS: Sarma, Are you on a mission to delete all your posts made in the last 24 hrs?!! :biglaugh

3. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Hi sarma
    Why do I get this image of Draupadi in Duryodhana's court in the hands of Dussasana whenever I see/think this thread's name "Vasthraa's Unwinding Corner" ?

:confused2: GOK

4. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

WHICH ONE WAS FLAT ................!

Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire.

Much to their relief she smiled and said: "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper."

Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said:

"First Question: Which tire was flat?"

5. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

One day a little boy asks his mom questions about God. He goes up to his mother and asks, "Well, son, he''s a boy and a girl" Not really know what to say the mother just says, "Well, son, he''s black and white."

So he asks his mother, "Mom, is God black or white?"
    Again not really knowing what to say, the mother tells her son, "Well ,son, he''s black and white."

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]So the little boy looks at his mother as though he finally understands and says, "Ohhhh, I didn''t know that God was Michael Jackson!" [/FONT]

6. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Hi laddubala

That is a good one.......:)

7. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Quotable Quotes.......

If you look at what you do not have in life, you don*t have anything. If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.

Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal disease.

Bloom where you're planted...

It is so simple to be happy, but, it is so difficult to be simple"

Be good or be good at it.

Problem is the father of principle - you let go of what you hold onto when you do not have a choice.

As great as the infinite space beyond is the space within the lotus of the heart. Both heaven and earth are contained in that inner space, both fire and air, sun and moon, lightning and stars. Whether we know it in this world or know it not, everything is contained in that inner space too, as in the outer.

8. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Long Division ..............!

A boy was teaching a girl arithmetic, he said it was his mission. He kissed her once; he kissed her twice and said, "Now that's addition." In silent satisfaction, she sweetly gave the kisses back and said, "Now that's subtraction." Then he kissed her, she kissed him, without an explanation. And both together smiled and said, "That's multiplication." Then her Dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decision. He kicked that boy three blocks away and said, "That's long division!"

9. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

Water pls..........!

Father sends a small boy to bed.

Five minutes later....

"Da-ad...."

"What?"

"I'm thirsty. Can you bring water to drink?"

"No. You had your chance. Lights out."

Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad....."

"WHAT?"

"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"

"I told you NO!" If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"

Five minutes later......"Daaaa-aaaad....."

"WHAT!"

"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"

10. vasthraa

vasthraa Platinum IL'ite

You Will Be BOWLED........!

John received a free ticket to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately. John's seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium. He noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50-yard line. He decides to make his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the man next to him if anyone is sitting there. The man told him no, it was empty. John is very excited to have a seat like this at a Super Bowl and asks why in the world no one is using it? The man replied that it was his wife's seat but she passed away. He said this was the first Super Bowl that they have not attended together since they were married in 1968. John said that it was really sad and asked if he couldn't find someone, a relative or a close friend to take the seat?

"No" replied the man, "They're at her funeral!"

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010