1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hello akka iam now in the same situation

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by kavi3071983, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kavi3071983

kavi3071983 New IL'ite

Hello akka,
    I am married for 3 yrs with one boy. Actually after my marriage my husband come to singapore. From that onwards he has no intention to keep me along with him. Out of the 36 months of my marriage i have been with my husband for about one year. He sends bulk amount every time to his family. He never set any limit. I have one BIL, SIL, FIL AND MIL. My husband salary still is splited to five for catering their needs. Even though i manage to keep my baby and my husband needs he scolds me. My heart is aching very much when anybody from his family calls him. When I ask for the reason fo sending money quarrel starts.He warns that he will send me away back to india.
    I have no one to vent out..even if i vent out no one can solve my problem. Doesn't he consider my feelings before sending money..

Why don't he set limits.? I know that i cannot change my husband mind.

Please give me some suggestions/solution to ease my pain. How to divert my mind so that i can enjoy with kiddies. I am feeling very low today..

Thanks,
    kavi

2. VijaySakthi

VijaySakthi New IL'ite

Your husband also have some responsibility for his parents na. If your BIL is not yet employed then who will take care of his family. Why cant you understand your husbands pure heart and love him????:idea

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Dear Kavi

So sad to read about your situation. I feel that you and your Dh didnt get enough time to bond with each other. as you said that you were together for just one year.

My heart is aching very much when anybody from his family calls him. When I ask for the reason fo sending money quarrel starts.He warns that he will send me away back to india.
    I have no one to vent out..even if i vent out no one can solve my problem. Doesn't he consider my feelings before sending money..

I can understand how you must be feeling.
    I ll suggest you to first bond with your DH. Dont stop him sending money for some time. try to ignore these things and work on your relationship with your husband. Slowly your relationship will be get strong and slowly and calmly you can discuss with him about this money issue.
    You can tell him that he should save for your kids future.

Dont take stress dear and enjoy the growing period of your little one.
    Trust me have a positive mind set and just start working on it every thing will be alright

4. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

Why does a guy like you need to get married, you don't have a job you cannot take care of you and your family and you live like a leach sucking up from your BIL and you come to IL to post a message about pure heart? Have you ever thought what kind of heart you have?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  5. raha256

raha256 Bronze IL'ite

Ohhhh, DH's pure heart and love. what do u mean by this?. i really dont understand. OP's DH is rude. he cant say that he will send her back. then y did he marry her. put yourself on OP's shoes and think about the situation. think twice before posting ur reply.

OP, is your DH so rude that u cant sit and talk with him?. y dont to start some investment for ur baby so that money is transferred to a safe place.
    ur post is too short to understand dear.

6. ssv

ssv New IL'ite

No Raha,

Vijayshakthi is right, we need to handle the situation in a matured way as vijayshakti's , her approach is for the longrun. kavi please be little calm and slow. your DH will understand when you tell him in such a way.

all the best.

ssv:thumbsup

7. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

There is nothing wrong in supporting his family. I mean 'Support' not giving away everything he has. Problem is he doesn't know how to accommodate one more person - 'most important person' in his life. Threatening her to go back to India is very bad.

This idea seems good. Give it a try Kavi.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  8. VijaySakthi

VijaySakthi New IL'ite

dear GiJoe

You are scolding me like i am her BIL. I just expressed my opinion thats all. I don't know her husband or herself personally. He should not have told her to go back and all. There he is rude. Anyway since i am not a lady i am not able to think like all of you. Sorry for that. I will try not to post in family issues. Sorry all IL users.:bonk

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  9. kavi3071983

kavi3071983 New IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion! Th Situation is he sends money by compulsion. Everyone from the family commands to send money and nothing he thoroughly know that no one from his family will help us when problem arises. Actually they ask money more than their needs and everybody is now having strong assets by their name. But for us we had only one asset that my father helped in buying it. At that time I had Job with me. For me the everytime happiness exist in my family on the expense of my parents. Now I have only male baby and My parents decided me to be there with my husband and ask me to resign my job.As of now when compared to the kid of my SIL and mine she outright to make her kid welloff. My BIL is now started earning and have no commitments. He had got beautiful house to enjoy his married life.Also my FIL and MIL are more convenient than us. After all this happened, my FIL,MIL,SIL,BIL have no intention to give way to our life yet. Everytime they call, they ask our expenses and remain about their expenses thereof. Thanks to all. I want someway to teerup these issues.. thanks for your support and suggestions.

10. VijaySakthi

VijaySakthi New IL'ite

Sorry kavi........

I didn't know that your BIL is earning ans SIL is married. I thought they are students. If still they are demanding from your DH then it is not fair. Sorry if I hurted you. Everything will come to your way one day. Wait for that day. Be content with what you have now and once your DH will understand your mind. Be lovable and kind. Only that can change your hus. If you argue or oppose he will blame you only. Change him by love and care. Give attention to him and get it back as double. Have a good future. Good luck sister.