discuss area and projeccts - medavakkam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gayatri.kartik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

adu,just curiousity, why are you looking for inputs after booking. if it is just investment, it will appreciated but will take some time, with the excess supply in the area.

Vairamak,welcome to this forum. the discussion on the legal was not about isha yara, please go through the whole discussion before coming to conclusion. the approval for yara project has not yet come. i am not sure if any of the members did get copies of documents to check out the legalities in case of yara.

greed is what plays a greater role along with the anxiety of not missing the ship this time.

There are lots and lots of projects in these areas. few being s&p, siddharth natura, isha yara, vasavi's magilam??/anicham, and other low profile builders.

Are you asking about s&p foundations or india bull greens. looks like you mixed both or is there a new project??

2. vairamak

vairamak Junior IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

I am extremely sorry for the confusion. Sorry..Sorry...
    I understand that Siddharth has only few flats avaible only in 4th floor. With regard to Vasavi, understand they are going to start the project only by july. I am talking about the project by Greenwood foundations ( a unit of sreenivas housing). They have a project in sastha nagar, near veerabadhra nagar.

Can you please tell me about the perumbakkam and sithalapakkam areas . How is the location. What rent would a 2BHK flat fetch in these areas ?

I am really confused about the investment.

3. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi and friends, There is a project launched recently called "Embassy Residency" in Perumbakkam near to Global Hospital. The project is 2 kms from OMR and the rate quoted is Rs.2890/sq.ft for 2 BR and Rs.3075/sq.ft for 3 BR.

Do you have any idea about the area, the builder and whether the rate is ok ? Also, the project will encompass a CBSE school with other usual amenities. With lots of projects coming in these areas, it is so very difficult to chose :bonk. Also we have no idea about these locations. Is it somewhere near the Bollineni project.

Any feedback will be helpful.

Thanks,
    Sashi.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vairamak,

No problems. yes siddharth was launched some time back. so there are few flats only available. are you looking at ready to occupy flats??? vasavi has two projects one in keelkattalai and another near yaara. between the two i am tilt to keelkattalai for the very simple reason, the other could have logging problems as it is very near to the low lying lake and how high the foundations would be done is a very big question.

regarding the other query, a sister concern is floated to make a budget home. look at provident cosmo of purvankara it is budget. there is another called fairdeal(?) or fairpro project near the 200ft pallavaram-thoraipakkam junction..you walk towards thoraipakkam from the ecangadu junction you can see the construction going on. i shudder to think about the water logg.. the height of the foundation leaves lot to your imagination. so my 2 cents if it is a sister concern floated project of a reputed builder, just remember he is using this to launch budget flats to knock ofl losses without compromising his brand (whatever it is..). rental income in all these areas depends on the supply, the demand alone with the amenities.

Sashi, i saw this project coming up some time back.but i wonder do we in chennai have the attitude and adjustment that is needed in a 1000's flat complexes.

regarding the projec and location will come back. a little busy right now.

5. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

Shanthi, As you say, the success of these townships will be known only after few years...but one good thing is they come with school, gym and shopping complex...
    When I spoke to Embassy Residency people, they mentioned that carpet area will be -30% of saleable area...but I forgot to ask about UDS...will get info on that.
    The school which is coming within the township will be Bavans Rajaji Vidyashram.
    Reg the attitude and adaptability for these townships....apart from maintenance, not sure how much it is going to affect us....The builder is taking care of maintenance for the first 10 years...and it will be Rs.2/sq.ft

One thing we are worried is about the rental income if we let out....there are so many projects coming up in that area...so not sure how much rent will an apartment fetch after 3-4 years in that area..

Also, not sure about the location, builder and the sq.ft rate....
    If you are able to get any info plz. update us...

And one more thing, where have you booked your apartment...just curious (reply only if you feel comfortable).

Thanks,Sashi.

6. Nirmal stanes

Nirmal stanes New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi sister,

How are you.. Atlast my husband booked one apartment in madambakkam almost near to zion school without my opinion. I didnt like that area.Especially I am very much concern about resale value of that property. I argued a lot but nothing works as usual. What to do..:rant

I believed our lawyer so much. But he also told that the property has pakka documnets. Nothing is in favour of my side.:bang

What do you think about resale value.. It is very interior. Do you know about sivan temple near periyar nagar..Our property is near to that area only. The sq feet rate is 2200.

..Nirmal..

7. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Hi Freinds,

We have finalised a property in Purushothaman Nagar, Chrompet. We have got the copies of documents from the builders. can u suggest a good lawyer to get a legal opinion. Though we are applying for the Home Loan and the bank would do it, we are keen to do get a legal opinion from a personal lawyer. can you please some one good.

regards,
    Divya

8. katz

katz New IL'ite

Hi Sashi,

Embassy is one of the big builders in Bangalore. This is their first project in Chennai and that is why the rates are appealing despite the location and facilities. You can be sure of their quality but the timelines is something we can never be sure of as such mega townships take time to come about. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Kartik

9. katz

katz New IL'ite

Hi Padma,aadu and Aparna,

I have booked a flat in G Block. We should definitely start an owners thread which will help us to share status of the project.

The approval for Isha Yara is still in progress as they are changing some of the 2-Bhk blocks to 3-bhk blocks because of the demand. It is expected to come through by the end of this month.

10. gnanapadma

gnanapadma New IL'ite

hi, Karthik, aadu and aparna

joy to understand atleast four yarities at this forum, hope this would develop and create better knowledge of the ongoing process of the project including addition and alteration to existing plans, extra facilities of individual requirements, as well as to acquire better loan among us.
    Ya CMDA Approval will take atleast 1 to 3 months depending upon the builders, money and muscle power what i understand from other after filing land papers and proposed plan of building. But ishahomes not even sure of their plans. They have to convince 2bhk owners to shift to other blocks so as to make way for 3bhk to one or more block. But yet to decide upon their 2 and 3 bhk. Becoz if they open for 3 BHK then its very tough to revert back to 2 BHK for them.Still more than 65 2BHK yet to sell out and are available even in first floors on some of the blocks. They may think of booking second phase 3bhk now as demand is more. . But people from Signature villas are quite concrete about their quality and one more thing if they sell out early all the blocks then completion date may be quite early. The only lack i found in their amenities is swimming pool, if there then would really a affordable luxury appt. The delay of cmda approval is becoz of non selling of 2BHK. They are quoting 3000/Sq Feet. They are just doing so as to pump in demands. Conclusive, So they are playing cautious and thats all for the week. Meet you next week with eager to know more informations from you all.
    Bye4now,

Padma