1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Swagbucks - Who are all using it??

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by uma321, Sep 6, 2009.

1. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

2. SrividyaNKumar

Another new code:

bad1987 6 SB's expires 3 pm PDT

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  3. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

Hi Srividya,
    Iam using Swagbucks,i have collected 450 swagbucks...i want to redeem for amazon card.my doubt is how we should do it.actually i had given fake address.will they post the card or is it online.should i update my correct address or is it ok.
    Thank you for the code.
    Radhika

4. SrividyaNKumar

Hi Radhika,
    Go to swagstore then click gift and rewards cards on the left and select the card you like (most cost efficient would be $5 Amazon GC). Then cards(codes) are delivered to your account on 1 and 16 of the month. I think the address doesn't matterr as the cards are delivered to your account. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Vidyaa

5. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

Thank u for clearing my doubts

6. priya1232000

priya1232000 New IL'ite

search "walmart" for some swagbucks
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi thanx for the information.

8. swa9

swa9 New IL'ite

will it works anybody bought any items for amzon or macys.how it works do we apply any debit or credit cards.is it safe.in usa i we will give for any one our adresses some one will caught our adresses any they will create with our names credit cards .so how is it safe.plz suggeste me.

9. anitha3

anitha3 New IL'ite

ITS NICE i created some months back but did not do any thing .i am not understand after creating what we should do.shopand enter means,swag code means.if i did not download toolbar it will not work.please advice me how to continue.thanks in advance.

10. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Hi anitha,
    it does require to download tool bar u can go to swag bucks.com
    and search for monster or any other words and search u will get at least 3 searches a day total of at least 30 swag bucks ,and there will be daily poll participate in it to get 1 swag buck.also check this thread for swag code,
    and enter the swag code the place Enter the swag code and click gimme to get swag bucks ,also check this thread for special offers got to special offers and click on no obligatin offers to get 2 to 3 swagbucks daily so that u can earn atleast 50 swagbucks a day so in 10 days u can earn atleast 1 amazon gift card for 450 swagbucks,i joined 2 months back and i already had 30$ in amazon gift cards.i dont waste my time just do searches and check this thread and dedicate just a little bit of my leisure time.because i am in job search hope this helps