Husband inside labor ward?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by varshini, Feb 26, 2006.

1. alyajabeen

alyajabeen New IL'ite

Re: In India will they allow hubby, during delivery

very nice animation

2. vidhumailto

vidhumailto New IL'ite

Hi all,

I wanna a advice from all my friends and sisters in this community that i want my hubby in the delivery room while im giving birth our first baby in few days... im to be delivered in ACS hospital, chennai. does anyone know that whether husband is allowed in the labor ward in tat hospital???

:cheers pls reply

3. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Oh Wow

You all are so lucky.................Your hubbys are ready to come with you.When i told my hubby to accompany me inside,He gave me two options
    1) Normal Delivery 2)He inside labor room

He was/is very clear,if he comes in he wont let me have normal delivery with pains for sure.He will create whole panic atmosphere and he knows it .He accompanies me to all doctor visits,but wont be coming when i am in labor.He says he will give whatever support needed from outside(As if i am running coilation government):rant

4. vidhumailto

vidhumailto New IL'ite

Will my hubby be allowed during childbirth

Hi there,

I want to know that will my hubby be allowed during childbirth, im about to delivery my baby in ACS Hospital, chennai.. Will they allow there??? or just help me to find out hospital in which my hubby will be allowed....

:partyIm looking forward for ur replies....

Vidhu

5. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

During my second c section , my hubby was by my side inside the OT and i am grateful for the hospital folks for having made the delivery so eventful for both of us...it means a lot to have your partner by your side as it instills a lot of courage and confidence:)all the best!

6. iysg

iysg New IL'ite

whether dr vijayakumari vijaya hospital salem tamilnadu allow relative / husband inside labor room ?