Ichcha poorti shlok??

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vnbaby, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Thanks Saras ji, for your soothing words and strengthening my belief in lord again :thankyou2:.

Regards
    V n baby

2. divyamehta1985

divyamehta1985 New IL'ite

Hi...i am a little confused..can some 1 pls guide me if we want any our desire to be fulfiled then we can chant ichcha purti shlok?And also i am a non vegetarian..can i also do it?I also want my desire to be fulfilled..can some 1 help me also.

3. divyamehta1985

divyamehta1985 New IL'ite

hi,

Pls guide me..since I belong to a family where in we cook and eat non veg often so can i also chant this shlok..and when can we start..wat do we have to do at the 41st day..can dis fulfill ant desire??

Chant this Hanumath mantra 11/21/51/108 times for 40 days or all the time whenever you can: Any thing impossible can be possible:

Asaadhya Sadhaka Swamin
    Asaadhyam Tava Kim Vada
    Ramadhoota Kripasindho
    Matkaryam Saadhaya Prabho

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Divya

You can start the sloka anytime/any day.
    Cooking & eating non veg is ok.
    Make sure sure you finish the parayana for the day then cook/eat NV.
    on 41st day do annadaan.
    This Parayana of Siddha mangala stothram will fulfill any desire if prayed with devotion.

5. krozwindz

krozwindz Silver IL'ite

Dear Saras

I am doing this pooja for Sri PadaVallabha Swami for 40 days. I had written to you in a previous post too about the difficulties that are cropping up after I started this and all the things that are going wrong and if Baba is testing our devotion. I hope you remember me.

Like the previous post , i also have trouble concentrating. Though I try very hard, my mind wanders sometimes and i loose count of which shloka i was reciting or which time i was on. Am I the only one with such a traitorous brain. I try very hard to concentrate .. but then i loose count in that concentration also. Also because of various pressures in life i miss somedays. I then keep adding up days in the end for the days i missed. Like if i am supposed to finish on 28th feb my 40 days and i miss praying today then i add one more day and assume i will finish 40 days on 1 st march now. Is this completely wrong????? Also because i leave home early and reach home around 830 in the night, i was thinking that I can light lamp and agarbatti in the morning after i have bath and leave home and pray while travelling to my way to office??
    So many questions .. Please help me out. I really want to do this...but i am facing so many setbacks.. the most being my lack of concentration..

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aditi

If you have difficulty in concentration in doing the parayana, just chant

DATTA, DATTA

Or

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara

Or
    Sri Datta Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Digambara

as many times as you can.

Swami himself will give you concentration.Then you can start the parayana. Chanting/Namasmarana will equally give you results like parayana. So do not worry.

Do not go for any rituals like lighting the lamp or agarbathi or prasadam if you cannot do it. Sri Padavallabha knows so don't bother. Nothing bad can happen to anybody who recites the stothram so don't think about it that way.

Don't get tensed about the numbers/days. Just read as many times as you can. Reading even once will yield results. It is very difficult for working mothers to juggle between everything.
    :thumbsup

7. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Dear all,

Dutta ji's mercy is great , i also did this chanting for 40 days and donated money in saibaba mandhir nearby.

i had two wishes and they were fulfilled in a time period of 5 months.

I too had some problem while chanting but still, his mercy is like ocean and he will bless us ...

Jai sai ram

Cheers
    Sweetlife

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sweetlife

I am glad to you hear that you did the parayan of Siddha Mangala stothra and Sri Pada swami blessed you and fullfilled ur desires.

Swami's grace is like a ocean.

Digambara Digambara Sri Dattanatha Digambara

9. krozwindz

krozwindz Silver IL'ite

Thank you Saras JI and Sweetlife
    It gives me great hope when I read that I am not doing something wrong when all i am trying to do is good. I mean i dont want to bad to happen when i am actually trying for something good just because i could not pray right.
    I will surely chant -
    whenever possible and chant the 9 shlokas 11 times as and when possible. Nowadays on days that i have office i light the lamp at home after bath and read the sholkas in the bus while travelling.
    I had one question SARAs ji... U normally recommend Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara

But sometime i have seen you posting this too.

Should i recite the 3 lines or 2 lines then?
    Please help me out.

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krozwindz

Is the normal chanting. The usual one.

I add the last line on my own because i like to chant that way.

You can do the 2 liner or 3 liner, it is upto you.