Ichcha poorti shlok??

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vnbaby, Apr 6, 2010.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Raagini

Thanks for the translation.

Regards
    Saras

2. anjaliatlko

anjaliatlko New IL'ite

Thank you so much Raagini for your reply.I also wanted the Siddha Mangala Strotam of Sreepada Sreevallabhaswami in hindi.it wud b very nice of u if u cud pls upload the hindi version of it

3. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ Here is Hindi version of Siddha Mangala Strotam of Sreepada SreeVallabhaSwami . I hope it helps :)

Attached Files:

4. anjaliatlko

anjaliatlko New IL'ite

Thank you Raagini maam for the mantra in Hindi.I think I need to do anna dana to 11 needy people after reading the mantra for 40 days,11 times a day?If there is any other vidhi/method or any addition to the vidhi pls suggest.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anjali

Yes, you need to do annadanam for 11 people after you finish the parayan 11 times @ day for 40 days.
    Done in the morning or evening after lighting dia or scented sticks. Apart from it nothing much. Generally parayan can start on a thursday. If you cannot wait till then you can start on any day.

Regards
    Saras

6. anjaliatlko

anjaliatlko New IL'ite

Thankyou Saras ma'm for your reply.

7. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hello Saras,

I have started chanting Sidha Mangala Stothram for 11 times a day, as you have advised me but I could not chant it for 1 day because I was out of station. I tried to chant but I just could not. Now I am feeling so.....lost and discouraged, I am feeling like lord Datta threya is not accepting my prayers thats is why I could not chant it on 28th day of 40 days. Please suggest me what to do now. Should I start it from the beginning or shall I continue. This parayan is my only hope and now I am feeling I have lost it too....PLEASE HELP ME!! :cry:

V n baby

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear V n baby

There is nothing to worry. Sometimes lord Datta test us this way. Very common among Datta devotees. Just continue chanting. Number of times/days do not matter. Even if you read once with full concentration that is more than enough.

So do not get disheartened. Testing the bhaktas and later giving boons & blessings are very common for Sri Padavallabha Swami.This is mentioned in Sri Padavallabha Charithamrutamu many times and almost every devotee of his faces this.
    So just continue. All your desires will be fulfilled and everything will be ok.:thumbsup

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

9. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Thanks Saras Ji for your instant reply, you dont know how much relieved I am feeling aftre reading that
    , thank you...thanks a lot. May Lord Datta Threya bless you and your family.

One morething I want to ask, I feel that I have been unable to concentrate completely while chanting Sidha Mangala stothram. I have a toddler and she demands my attention all the time and then as I have mentioned earlier my MIL and there are other reasons also because of all this I feel so much guilt like I am chanting it for the formality, just to fullfill my desire but believe me I really want to do it whole heartedly with full concentration. Is there some way to concentrate on it?

Regards,
    V n baby

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vn baby

Try to read Sidha Mangala Stothram only once. Don't set any time/number limit. I am sure you will get the same result.
    Even that is not possible then simply chant this small sloka of Sree Pada Sree Vallabha Swami which is very powerful

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara

You can chant this while working at home doing your chores. No restriction at all.
    This sloka is simple yet powerful. Don't worry Swami shows so many ways and helps us at all times. He helps us out of obstacles and fullfills our desires.

Warm Regards
    Saras

Last edited: May 13, 2010