1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watched Vinnaithandi Varuvaya(VTV)???

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Prettina, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi ganges aunty

Thanks for your FB...

2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Thanks neelan on sharing your views..

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi i watched this movie the other evening in tamil i didn't like the ending because i love happy stories but when i saw in telugu i prefer the first one. The songs are very good although it reminds me of Micheal jackson. I like the way Trisha and Simbu act. Nice movie.

4. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

thanks for your fb huma..

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Lucky to share my FB for this movie.

Isn't this term "lucky" a too much exaggeration ??? Nope i guess..We are really lucky to view such a practical storyline with all success factors...

I have no words to express my love for this movie...

An apt climax by all means...And i wouldn't define it as a tragedy too..

These are all facts of life..

Man what a genious is Gowtham..Frame by frame he has shown his contribution. Worth waiting 2 years for such an artistic movie.

Dialogs were :2thumbsup:..

Particularly simbhu's dialog in the park with trisha towards the end of the movie ..Made me :cry:

And we should be grateful for gowtham coz he has once again proved Darwin's theory..Guess what??? Yes man's evolution (from :shhh:) ..Simbu's transformation is so ..Why the hell did i start admiring him :confused2: Whom would not after watching VTV :idea
    :cool2: simbu cool...Keep going...Not too late..Keep up this pace

And Trisha..Yes she is beautiful,hot and sexy too..Thought her career would end-up after "Bheema"..Nice to see her like this...The costume designer must be appreciated for this. Trisha has given her best.Good dialogue delivery.Chinmay's voice suits her well :thumbsup..

Music and Background score ..:roll:..No comments..awesome..Life for the movie..Similarly camera mans visual treat :whistle

Somebody please help me stop praising this movie and the team..

One line :- Vinnai thaandi varuvaya --- Virudhai thaandi perum pughazh :hiya

6. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hey Cindhu dear,

Awesome review about your 3 hr heavenly experience....

Yeah I agree with all your points...importantly the darwin theory:hide:

7. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

I went to the theater along with my frnds to watch vtv
    oh god .........we felt that the movie is damn boring,none of us liked that movie,but A.R's music was amazing.except us everyone loved that.... movie.
    Still now I wonder ,why we dint like that movie? and why every one loved that movie?

8. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    i watched vtv..... its nice....:) simbu and trisha looked nice....eventhough i am not their fans.... the cinematography was was nice.... Rahman's music is extrodinary.... bgm was cool... but i think was weak... too weak....:rantand so slow picturization.... and the dialogue are repeated.... totally so boring....:bonk only to worth watch for Rahman's music and actors in the film...:)

regards,
    dhivya :wave

9. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

I watched this movie with a lot of apprehension as I dont like simbu or trisha, but Gautam's direction made me sit through and enjoy the movie.Even started to like simbu n trisha a lil bit. huh... loved her sarees and ofcourse ARR is the best music director. what lovely songs
    aparna

10. shakarika

shakarika New IL'ite

I am not a trisha/ simbu fan.... so I just watched the movie last week after much persuasion from my sis and I do not regret it... its just a regular story but was picturise fantastically! Loved the songs too.